Have you ever think about committing suicide?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reymarkvil, Jun 21, 2018.

?

Have you thought about suicide

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. reymarkvil

reymarkvil New Member

Have you ever feel like you had enough of it all, and feels like the world is against you even though you did every thing in your power you cant seem to rise on the top of all your problems?
    Have you ever felt like GOD has turned his back on you and even though you cry at night asking for his help you seemed to feel ignored?
    Have you ever considered ending your own life?

If yes how did you survived that crisis?
    Who helped you get through it? or what did you do?

2. HoneyPretty

HoneyPretty New Member

This one is a very sensitive topic for me. Yes, I thought about committing suicide and not just once but a lot of times. Being a student is became a pressure to me when everyone else around me started to expect something greater than what I can do most especially in academics. I have to double or even triple my efforts just to make them proud. I just happen to the kind of person who doesn't want to dissapoint those who expect something from me. And to worsen the situation of me being a stressed and depressed student, I also have a broken family. It's just too painful and too much for me to handle all those things. But what stopped me from doing such a huge mistake [committing suicide] is the fact that I am the eldest daughter of the family and I love my siblings so much that I can't imagine what will happen to them once I'm gone. Another one is my faith in God. He never failed to show me that in every problems I encounter there is always a way to solve them.

3. reymarkvil

reymarkvil New Member

There are some things in life that can or may push us to our limits to what we could call breaking point.
    I strongly admire those people that has the courage to get back on their feet after facing such situations and I just want you to know that by sharing your story you became one of them.
    Thank you and good day.

4. Yes. There are times when we feel really broken inside because of the problems we are facing it will even be worst when someone is pushing you to that stress. I always feel that no one supports me nor understand me. No one understand my feelings. So... That is why I sometimes think of committing suicide. Still I have faith in myself and always pray and remember God. I always think that my life will go to waste if I do commit suicide. I always think why God wants me to still be alive. I always look at the positive side.

5. Life is really like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you'll get or what'll happen in your life. The best things to do to push through tough times is to surround yourself with people who genuinely care about you, take action and ask for help.

Even Gandalf has something to say about going through tough times,

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

6. Marco0406

Marco0406 New Member

It is a sin. Suicide is the very stupid thing that a person can do. If a person thinks that by committing suicide it will end all his suffering but no, he is just extending his suffering to hell.

Killing yourself is not the best solution after all. There are lots of people that experience problems, but try to find ways on how to solve it. There so many people who feel hurt, but life goes on and choose to be happy. There are so many people who's in bed of sickness but still awakes with hope each day. No man in this world owns all the problems, burdens, and hurtings. We all experience that but it is in us how will we find solutions and overcome with it. We are still on Earth and while we are still alive, we cannot get escape of all those problems. Remember, God will never give us problems and trials in life that exceeds our capability to handle it. God tests us on how faithful are we to Him. If no one can help you, then God can, everything is possible to Him. He gave you life, He can end your pain He will help you ease all you sorrows. Ask God's help through prayers.He will listen. And it will all be worth it.

Life is precious. Love yourself. Not everyone has the chance to live longer that most of us. We don't have the right to kill ourselves. What and who we are now is God's give. We are not the owner of our own life but only God. So when we feel like we're so hopeless, think of God.