Have you played Dota 2?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by underfenex, Feb 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. underfenex

underfenex New Member

Hi!

I recently started to play Dota 2. It's a really nice game, it has almost 150 characters with different abilities. The game also has many items that you can purchase (with the gold you get by playing). Dota 2 is a competitive game, with endless possibilities.

Share with me, if you have tried this game and what can you say about this amazing game!

2. Franco868

Franco868 New Member

No I have not played Dota 2 as yet.

3. loudsense

loudsense New Member

Yeah but I prefer League of Legends.

I was a huge Dota fan back in the days when it was the only one.
    Didn't like sequel although

4. stepaaaw

stepaaaw New Member

Yes! I love this game so much because it is a very strategic game that needs a lot of communication, teamwork and brain work to defeat your enemies. The game updates regularly to make sure it stays fair for the players, helps for anti-hack, updates the quality and additional games (game festivals, frostival, etc.) for the players to feel more welcomed and updated for the coming real life festivals (christmas, chinese new year and etc.).

5. SPOON

SPOON New Member

Oh definitely yes. I love this game, it is fun and have a lot of competitive players (yes some are "Cancer" players) but you can't deny that this game is the best right now. All the competition and tournaments that had been gone through the years. Dota 2, had become a goal for players around the world, to become the best that they can be. It is a strategic game that is good for mind games and team fights. The items here are also incredible, they are so awesome that many players enjoy to spend money just to buy some items that would make their Heroes look cool. I just love this game since 2011.

6. Japa21

Japa21 New Member

Definitlt, still playing it, started with original dota in warcraft 3 and when Dota 2 came out started playing it even since now, amazing game

7. saif190

saif190 New Member

I haven't played Dota 2, and I don't have the plan to play it.