Hello Everybody! What was your motivation for getting started with Postloop?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gallowayr, Mar 6, 2019.

1. gallowayr

gallowayr New Member

Hello! I just got started with Postloop this week and I'm interested to know more about people in the community! Personally, I have always enjoyed writing, so I thought it would be interesting to try out some freelance work. I had no idea there was such a vibrant community until I stumbled upon the Postloop reddit page. Once I did, I was amazed by all the opportunities out there and decided I had to try it for myself! What was your motivation for getting started? And how has your experience been?

1 person likes this.
  2. mediocrerant

mediocrerant New Member

Just started last night and it is quite refreshing to be able to write again. I was once an editor-in-chief in our school paper during highschool and it has been 9 years already since I have had my work published. I am trying to look for part-time job and what could be better if you enjoy what you are doing and being able to earn some bucks at the same time. And with all the interesting threads I have seen so far, I am foreseeing an awesome experience indeed.

1 person likes this.
  3. edunning91

edunning91 New Member

Same here! I always liked writing and don't get to do it often at work (aside from emails). I thought it would be fun to see what was here on the site. It's cool to see how many different people are here, and read what they're talking about.

1 person likes this.
  4. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Hey guys! I am also new here on postloop and I just joined last 2 weeks. I am pretty consistent and motivated here on postloop because at first, I was just here to earn some extra money on my leisure time and by talking to other people and giving my sincere wisdom to other people, I found it pretty cool and I love sharing my insights on everyone and that gives me motivation to keep on posting here on postloop. Go try ahead man! You will also love talking to other people and your time won't be wasted here. It is enjoying here and you will learn new things from postloop exactly. :)

5. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

We're here to write what's on our mind. Some may call it a waste of time but in some ways, through writing and commenting on each others problems and questions, we are helping. Don't be afraid to express your thoughts and keep moving forward.

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I want to look for some part-time work online to add to my income. I like posting comments and when I heard about this site, I decided to give it a try. I also want to see what other people are thinking regarding certain issues and topics. I hope all of us find this to be a rewarding experience. Peace.

7. Imelloy

Imelloy New Member

Hello! I just started on Postloop yesterday. I decided to join to keep my writing skills fresh and to hopefully earn a little extra money. I am currently a stay at home mom to a 3 year old and a 7 week old. My days can be pretty mundane and Postloop allows me to break up the monotony and interact with other adults.