Hello from South GA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MermaidGirl, Nov 16, 2018.

1. MermaidGirl

MermaidGirl New Member

Hey y’all! I am MermaidGirl AKA JoAnne from South GA! I am a 37 year old mom of 4 kids and Mimi to one beautiful grand girl (if you are not a grandparent yet you just wait...they are the best) anywho I love to write and have often thought of running my own blog. I am boring but I do love to try recipes that I find and show how they really do not look as pretty as people make them look ok maybe it’s just that I can’t get them to look that pretty! I shattered my heel and ankle in May and still cannot walk so I am always looking for something to help with my free time! If there is anything else ya would like to know feel free to ask

2. ELMEY

ELMEY New Member

Hello MermaidGirl , it seems that you are a proud Mimi to your wonderful grand child,I bet she's the best, huh.like you, I love to write as well, that's why I joined Postloop to cater my interest in writing. so , what happened to your ankle?
    you still can't walk ? but I bet youre still cookin some of your recipes. How's life as a Mimi?

3. vanessahermosa

vanessahermosa New Member

Good day! If this confession will be posted, I want you guys to know that all of this is really true. Nothing more nothing less. And thank you ucfb for posting this. So should I start?

Hi! I'm actually a student of University of Cebu, but I think it's better not to drop the campus that I am currently into. Let's just say that my name is Cassi.

People thinks that I am perfectly imperfect. They told me that I'm beautiful, smart, kind, hot, name all the good adjectives in the English dictionary, well that's what they think. But for me, I'm the total opposite of those words, why can I say so? Because I never had a long term boyfriend. Most of them lasted for a week, days or even hours. Before, I thought that maybe, they don't like me because I'm not that beautiful or maybe because of my attitude. But then I've realized, there's nothing wrong with them, but it was me. I was never been contented with my partners before. And so I've decided to stop falling inlove or what you call this feeling. Primarily because I don't want to hurt others feelings. I stopped dating and seeing guys for almost a year and I promised never to fall for someone ever again. But PROMISES ARE REALLY MADE TO BE BROKEN.

It was the 4th of Aug where I was just scrolling through my phone and wasting my time doing nothing when my messenger notified me that I have a message, and there's this guy, well let's just call him Tian (Chan).

I opened the message that was sent by Tian and it made me smile. He told me that he was impressed not just in my looks but also on how I live my life with a purpose. I don't know but there's something about what he sent that made me broke my promise. Nobody. as in nobody ever told me that they like me not because I am pretty but because of how I live my life, and at that very moment, I know that I need to know this guy more.

As time passes by, I knew every little detail about him. He never gets out of topics, he is full of sense of humor, he is a loving grandson and a good person. It's been a couple of months since that day but I never told him that I like him back. There is still a part of me that is afraid to fall again, I don't want to hurt his feelings, I don't want to leave him alone. But how can I stop this feeling? In his smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

So I've decided. I will tell him how I feel. I was about to tell him how I feel when something came up to our conversation, and then it hit me.

He told me before that he likes me, he likes the way I live my life with a purpose but he never told me that he likes me, that he loves me, because he was just idolizing me.

I asked him what he feels about me. But as what I was expecting, he told me that I am just his friend. He thanked me for supporting him all the time that everytime he tells a joke, I will always make sure to laugh out loud even though it's super corny because I don't want to disappoint him but all those memories and conversation that we shared are just about us being friends and that fact broke my heart into pieces.

A Perfectly Imperfect girl, assumes too much and it hurts so much. But even though I am just your friend Tian, and I will never be the person that you like, I will never be the girl that you want to be with and the girl that you keep mentioning on your twitter account but I will always be thankful to have a friend that has a sense of humor and a kind heart like you.

I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND TIAN.

I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every imperfections and every shiver of your body. I want to know how toconvince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.

I knew the second I met you that there was something about you that I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you Tian.

I may be BAD AT LOVE but you can't blame me for trying to tell you that you are the only person who can FIX ME.

I love you but I am sorry for not telling you the truth. Please be happy and always spread your positive aura to other people. If you're happy with her then let it be. The girl you like is so lucky to have you falling deeply inlove with her, whoever that girl is. I won't blame you for not choosing me, because I am bad at love and I don't deserve a great and sincere guy like you.