Hello, I am new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulpro58, May 26, 2017.

1. paulpro58

paulpro58 New Member

Hi. My name is Paul and I am new to the group. Thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. I am a father of 3, a husband to a beautiful wife and I work in the tech industry. I love personal development articles and information about how we think, what drives us and ways to improve our lives. I am constantly trying to improve myself and become a better person, a better worker and a better father. I am doing ok in all three areas, but I know I could do better so I am always on the lookout for helpful tips and tricks - hacks I guess you could say.
    Happy to be a part of the group. Let me know if you have any of the same interests.

Thanks,

gamer1tech and Joshua Farrell like this.
  2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Forum & Blog Owners

Welcome to Postloop Paul. :) Hope you start enjoying using the system, as it is a nice thing to earn a few dollars a day. :)

3. isaacramses

isaacramses New Member

Hi there! I am new here too! Just joined in Postloop and I couldn't believe at first there is such thing for you to earn an extra income just by participating in forums like this. So cool! Anyway, all the best in using Postloop!!