Hello. I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kirben, Jun 29, 2018.

1. kirben

kirben New Member

Hi new, I'm Dad!

haha yes I'm starting with a bad joke to foreshadow my future posting history.
    Anyway, hi there! I'm new to PostLoop and thought I should introduce myself. I am a senior or Grade 12 student from the Philippines. My hobbies include watching YouTube videos, drawing, and playing video games. Pretty standard for your average male teen I'd say lmao.

That's all I can say about myself really so yeah. Hope to m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶!̶ be a part of a wonderful community! :)

2. Kweevin

Kweevin New Member

Hi everyone,
    my name is Kweevin, originally from Switzerland but since a while living on the Philippines.
    With my partner Kathy we try to build up a permaculture Demo-Farm, with the aim to share our, some call crazy ideas, with local people which are open for, on self-sustainable living.
    Even we have a registered non-profit Organisation, the process is dragging if one has limited financial resources, once adapted to the way of living here, and many things are still in a build up stage.
    But we are open for exchanging subjects with anyone interested in this direction.
    We hope to be able to share more here or get to learn other ideas of handling things in daily life.