Hello Postloopers! Quickly post where you're from!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KYLEBEST, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Kenya Friday-Clark

Kenya Friday-Clark New Member

I am originally from the Waukesha, Wisconsin and am currently living in the Sierra Mountains (Virginia City Highlands) near Reno, NV. I have a million dollar view, however, I don't agree with Nevada politics so I'm actively looking to move to a more prosperous place!

2. Shanew

Shanew New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Shane, and I'm from Bradenton, Florida !
    I live less than 20 minutes from the beach, and I'm looking to work full time online.
    Once I leave my 9-5 job I can work online from the comfort of the beach. Good luck to everyone here.

3. William C.

William C. New Member

Hey loopers! My name is William and I'm from Philadelphia. Just signed up today and can't wait to post and see what you guys post as well, happy posting .

4. Ashley Easterwood

Ashley Easterwood New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and I am from Alabama. I just signed up and am excited!

5. timethiaw

timethiaw New Member

Hello everyone!!

I'm from the state where everything is bigger ;) TEXAS baby!!

6. Jeremy-k

Jeremy-k New Member

Hello! I am from the warm sunshine state of Florida! If you haven't visited, you should make an effort in your life to travel here.

7. rabia.khan.rk32

rabia.khan.rk32 New Member

Hello everyone! I am from New Delhi, India. I am very new here. But it feels nice to discuss and share my opinions on different things. Jackie Gallery I like listening to music in my free time.

8. Kismat

Kismat New Member

hello to all,
    I am from India. It is also called incredible India.
    It is a very good country for a vacation with family.

9. Chance Davis

Chance Davis New Member

Hello fellow postloopers. I'm Chance from Flagstaff Arizona. I'm truly blessed to live here in flag.

10. Exsulto

Exsulto New Member

Hello world from Seattle! It's fitting that this is also my first post. I'm a programmer, photographer and general internet nerd. I grew-up in Alaska, lived in Japan, and finally settled down here in the Emerald State. =)

11. barwest

barwest New Member

Hi everyone I am in New Jersey where we have had a LOT of rain so far. One thing our winters don't last long but our summers are hot! I am right across the water from the Big Apple ( New York ) and not to far from the city of Brotherly Love ( Philadelphia )

12. MsDivine

MsDivine New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Angel and I am from Atlanta, Georgia!

13. Leahlawn00

Leahlawn00 New Member

Hello guys! I live in London, in the UK but I grew up in the countryside haha.

14. Aiesha Saleem

Aiesha Saleem Member

Hi everyone! I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, and it is very hot here today; over 80 degrees which is rare for us here but we are enjoying it while it lasts. Enjoy your day!!!

15. WDavGolz145

WDavGolz145 New Member

Hola! I currently reside in Mahwah, NJ with my loving husband and 2 beautiful young children.

16. Syomai

Syomai New Member

Hello everyone! I'm from Cavite, Philippines. I've joined just today and I hope to have a wonderful time with everyone. Cheers!

17. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf New Member

Hello! I'm from Italy! I just joined today and I'm already enjoying here!

18. sunshinetea

sunshinetea New Member

Hello all on Postloop! I'm from the great PNW and currently wishing I was from somewhere warmer because it has been very rainy and cold for the past few months.

19. Shadowguy97

Shadowguy97 New Member

Pelumi by name. From Nigeria.

20. AdnanKhan12

AdnanKhan12 New Member

I'm Adnan Khan from Pakistan.

21. Hux

Hux Active Member

South West of England :)

22. Green Tarsier

Green Tarsier New Member

I'm from Leyton in East London, England.
    I'm currently living in the Philippines with my wife and daughter.

23. TJD

TJD New Member

The east Tennessee Valley, USA. Talk about beautiful country, hills, rivers to fish in, and good country folk...

24. Renata Alves

Renata Alves New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm from Lisbon ( Portugal ) , but currently I'm living in Barcelona (Spain), about the move to Utrecht ( Netherlands).
    I also lived briefly in Stockholm ( Sweden) and in Milan ( Italy)...

25. Catt65

Catt65 New Member

I am from Minnesota but currently live in Tennessee. I like it much better here as I truly hate the cold. The food is great too.

26. Mr chatty

Mr chatty New Member

Hello all, I'm kieron and I'm from Tipton in the U.K.

27. entity34

entity34 New Member

Hello, Kylebest and postloopers! My name is Randy and I am from sunny southern California. San Diego to be exact, where it is almost always 70 to 80 degrees and yes it doesn't rain. Well, it rains maybe a couple weeks a year but that doesn't count.

28. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Hello I am from New Jersey. I have lived in New Jersey basically all my life. It's a pretty good state to live in, nothing really exciting about it to me.

29. Jackie Jax

Jackie Jax New Member

I am from beautiful and sunny Durban in South Africa. I honestly think that I am so blessed to be living in such a stunning country.

30. EJ Burg

EJ Burg New Member

Hi, I'm from South Africa, Just moved from the Northern Cape of SA to the South Coast of SA, And loving it, it's the middle of winter in South Africa now and here in the South Coast I'm swimming, It never gets cold here!