Hey! I'm Barry!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BarryNexy, Aug 11, 2018.

1. BarryNexy

BarryNexy New Member

Hi there, I'm Barry, which actually isn't my real name, I just like the name and overall I like to keep my actual name anonymous. I'm not sure why, but I think it has to do with the way I was raised, to be extra careful on the Internet and, maybe a little paranoid?

Anyways, I'm 19 years old and just graduated high school, I'm now going off to college and I'll be studying law, with the goal of becoming a lawyer. My plan overall is to eventually start my own firm and hire lots of good lawyers all around the world.

2. JusUS2

JusUS2 New Member

Hi Barry,
    Nice post...to be 19 again!

Hello All
    I am excited to be apart of the community. I was recently fired from my job after a year of dedication because I brought up the fact that the COO was having fake documents created to close loans and fix loans without the knowledge of the borrowers and the investors. I had been complicit for an entire year, however, the COO was talking so badly about me to others that I decided to make a small fuss about it to the CEO and she had me fired. Do not feel bad for me! That was the good news because I had been looking for another job anyway, however, the even better news was the 2 months severance pay that I received, now I may continue to look for the right job and not just jump into anything. I am interviewing and finding other ways to make money. Thank goodness for the different resources available to me/us.