Home Theater or Laptop?

Discussion in 'Television' started by mchll, Mar 12, 2019.

1. mchll

mchll New Member

Which do you preferred to watch?

2. Mhirem

Mhirem New Member

A home theatre would be nicer, but I'm pretty satisfied with my laptop for TV. I have easy access to anything I may want to watch, and easy control over everything. Plus, the quality on my laptop and even my tablet is better than my TV. I guess that's because I don't really have a new, high-end TV, though.

3. Ladams

Ladams New Member

It will always be home theatre for me. I don't go out to the movies anymore. Instead I wait until I'm able to rent the movie on demand or rent it on the Firestick. There's nothing like watching a great movie in nice warm comfortable clothing, While snuggled with your favorite throw blanket.:love: Lets not forget the surround system turned up to the max, so you can get that same movie theatre effect!:cool: Always home theatre for me.:love:

4. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

Of course Home theater. The screen is much wider and the sound was clearer.

5. unknownXIII

unknownXIII Member

i connect my home theater to my laptop and its much better

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

A laptop is fine with me. A home theater is expensive and it's just augmenting the screen and the sound. A laptop is fine because you can take it with you and view good shows wherever you are. Plus, you have it all to yourself. It's a portable theater and computer that can be used for anything.

7. leony13

leony13 Member

Even there are different but I choose both because of both entertaining.

8. neneth

neneth New Member

Every time I go to the theater to watch a film (like, say, Interstellar or The Revenant) on the big screen that I’ve previously seen only on one of those other glowing rectangles, it has been a qualitatively different, and better, experience. It turns the film into an event, and sharing that event with a crowd full of strangers transforms your own reaction to it. Drama becomes more dramatic, comedy funnier, and horror scarier.

There’s also some extra feeling nowadays about giving yourself and your time up to something fully and not being able to pause the movie to go switch out the laundry, or rewind. There is still some leftover magic to be found there if you’re looking for it.

9. dipo4you

dipo4you New Member

Home theater definitely. A laptop is small and will not scale up the excitement of watching a movie like the way a home theater does. Firstly, laptops have small screens, and the sound may not be as great compared to the one of the home theater. Secondly, the home theater can be impeded high up in the wall, giving you the feeling of being in a cinema. So, yes, a home theater would be great compared to a laptop

10. Anjin

Anjin Member

I would prefer a home theater. It will do justice especially if you are watching movies. Well, the laptop has so many uses that a home theater cannot do. But if you want to experience the best quality a movie has you better us home theater. If you have so many things to do, the laptop will help. Laptop has many functions, unlike home theater.