Horror, Comedy, Suspense, or Romance Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by michpiong, Mar 12, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

Horror, Comedy, Suspense, or Romance Movie?

2. Ladams

Ladams New Member

All of the above. A different genre a day. I'm not really into romance so much :rolleyes: but give me a romance comedy any day. A good horror movie on a nice dark night, but not alone, never alone. :eek::( Sometimes when you're bored an acceptable suspense movie leaving on the edge of the seat.:love: Even though this wasn't an choice, A good action movie with great effects :cool: :love: you will never go wrong. You could never go awry with an variety.

3. Denscabs101

Denscabs101 New Member

I love suspense thiller movies like Bird Box. I love the theme of that move. Also, the move A Quiet Place. I really also love the story of that movie.

Also, comedy movies and action movies, depending on my mood.

4. nicegentleman

nicegentleman New Member

I would have to choose comedy. I would rather laugh because laughter is just so great. It makes my days go by faster.

5. NVGDTO

NVGDTO New Member

Horror and suspense movies are my thing. It gives me chills and make me want to sleep open-eyed But it's also a good time watching with your friends and love ones with the lights turned off because you have a companion if you want to go to the cr in the middle of watching No but seriously, this genres of movies will make you criticize the movie more.

6. TrishaGoins23

TrishaGoins23 New Member

I like Horror and Comedy. Those are what I always look for when I'm going to watch a movie. I've been a huge Horror fan since I was just a kid. I grew up on movies like 'Halloween" "Friday The 13th" and "A Nightmare On Elm Street" I like Horror because of it's intense moments, and it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I like Comedy just as much though. I've been watching a lot of Comedy Movies lately. I'm gonna say Horror and Comedy for me.

7. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

But I do love them all. Watching movies enhanced my writing abilities and develop a sense of understanding about movie makers. It is a hard task to complete a movie. But I do choose what movie I want to watch. I am not saying anything bad to other films, I just find that it is more appealing to me if I kinda feel the emotion of the artist who is portraying the role.

8. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I love both

9. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Some people can’t get enough of scary movies. They’ve seen scores of scary films – over and over. They catch horror flicks on opening night. They have DVD collections at home.

10. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Personally, I wouldn’t be caught dead watching a scary movie. They freak me out, leaving me unsettled for days — the images a record player in my mind. In fact, I have a hard enough time sitting through the scarier scenes of “Sons of Anarchy.” (I watch it with my boyfriend, and sometimes need to leave the room.)

11. breego

breego New Member

I'd go for anything that's not Romance (guess who's singe!). But seriously, I've never found romance to be entertaining much. If I'm watching a suspense movie or show and a romantic scene shows up, more often than not, I'll fast forward through it. I was watching Mind Hunters which has a small romance subplot and I would always skip it. To me, everything thing else that was happening in the show was so much more interesting.
    I've always enjoyed characters interacting with a outside situation more than with each other. A movie like The Mist is a great example. People in a situation, trying to find a way out...and you have my attention for the run time.

12. unknownXIII

unknownXIII Member

Comedy it makes me happy

13. Omojesu

Omojesu New Member

Oh i love both comedy and romance,but i choose comedy over romance because it makes me laugh.

14. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

I love all of them, they all have different storylines. Every kind has its own uniqueness, maybe it depends on the event on what kind of movie I want to watch. But nevertheless, it's all great.

15. aileenbcd

aileenbcd New Member

I am a sucker for chick flicks! I would even go back and watch old romance films if I get the chance.
    My husband enjoys action movies, sometimes I get to watch with him. I may not enjoy it as much but I do find some that are highly entertaining. Marvel series comes to mind, for these are precious moments for me where my husband and I can bond with our kids.

16. ciestlavie

ciestlavie New Member

I'm not into romance movies as much as I am into the other three film genres mentioned. I've always been a sucker for horror movies since childhood but I've learned to like comedy and suspense after watching a few good ones, too. Romance movies are somehow all predictable to me so I tend to not go for them when there are other options.

17. mimie125

mimie125 Member

comedy and romance movie
    comedy is for happiness and romance is for love. cheesy!!

18. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

Horror movie, also Gore but I think its already included in Horror movies. Even the stories are not that good, if the scary parts of the movie can make you jump from your seat, I would still consider it good. I also like to challenge myself if I would get surprised or not while watching those kinds of movies.