How affiliate Marketing work?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Mia09, May 15, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Affiliate Marketing is one of the best way to earn Online.

2. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Affiliate marketing is a great way of earning online. To me, it has provided me a business opportunity with just my laptop and internet connection as a start up capital.

Before earning the figures I have in this field, affiliate marketing has also taught me how to set up my blog, advertise in social media, and design my own ads. Although I am not a business person, affiliate marketing has opened my eyes to the great world of online business.

Indeed, affiliate marketing has taught me so much and earning from it is a big plus.

Learn more...

3. git531

git531 Member

Affiliate marketing is a process wherein you earn a commission by promoting and selling others product. When the product is sold, in affiliate marketing there is a commission set aside for the person who bought the customer. So basically in an affiliate marketing you are recommending others product and when the product is sold you earn a part of the profit.

4. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

You are right on that, @git531. In affiliate marketing, you earn when someone makes a purchase of the product you are promoting. This makes advertising a very important means of reaching prospect costumers.

But besides earning from direct commission, one can also earn from referrals. Referring the business to other people can create you a good business team so you earn together.

That is how the affiliate marketing I joined two years ago works up to now. If ever someone is interested, just click the link below to learn more.

Visit our site.

5. Samanthaj18

Samanthaj18 New Member

I have done a lot of research about affiliate marketing, and it's still so confusing to me. There are so many different ways to do it, I think you just need to find the one that works for you. I think having a YouTube channel, blog, or big social media following is the key to success.

6. chatcrazy

chatcrazy New Member

In affiliate marketing, you promote products or services and when any sale is made, you get a commission. You don't necessarily have to do the selling. Your authority sites, articles, blogs and videos will do the pre-selling, while the selling is done by your affiliate website.

7. Peterkali7

Peterkali7 New Member

Essentially affilate marketing involves a merchant paying a commission to other online entities, known as affiliates, for referring new business to the merchant's website. Affilate marketing is performance-based, which means affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction.