How are you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joanbuslon, Mar 5, 2019.

1. joanbuslon

joanbuslon Member

These are the words I always love to hear from my family, relatives, and friends. I don't know why but it eases my struggles in life if somebody will ask me how are you? Especially nowadays people are so busy with their life and work. You even could only communicate through online social apps or a simple text. So for people out there why don't you try this to your loved ones. Smile and Just ask HOW ARE YOU?

1 person likes this.
  2. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Hey Joan! Its you again! Doing good so far here in Postloop. I hope I'll soon get my rating here and be able to pay out.

3. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

The truth is now, i am not totally fine. But i am trying my best to be okay again. I want to find myself. I want to find my happiness, not from people. But for myself, because true happines comes from me. I just need to love myself more. I hope one day, the pain would end.

4. aytee

aytee New Member

Am fine and how about yoy

5. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Fine, and you?

1 person likes this.
  6. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I’m fine because god take Care of me. He always believes in me no matter what happen. How about you?

7. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

I am excellent todaay, thanks for asking and you?

1 person likes this.
  8. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I am fine. Doing good things. Always Pray and believe. How about you?

9. I am doing good. Forever grateful. Giving all of my best to do my task everyday. how about you?

10. MarcFrancis

MarcFrancis New Member

I'm fine thank you! And you?

11. marielmarz2392

marielmarz2392 New Member

It's a question that I reply with "I'm good", but deep inside I'm so tired. Not physically but emotionally, mentally. I will simply say "I'm good", because when you say "I'm tired" nobody would even bother asking why. There may be some people out there who would ask me that soon, but for now, if people would ask me "How are you?", I would simply answer the same to cut the conversation. They don't even seem sincere asking that question.

12. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

I'm feeling a little bit tired because of period but I'm okay. Thanks for asking it means a lot :) how bout you?

13. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Thank you for asking! I feel splendid and magnificent. There is no reason for us to be sad or to feel sorrow. As long as we are breathing, as long as we have wonderful parents, family and friends, as long as we have foods on the table and as long as we have fresh air to breath, we will always be fine and we will be happy and that is what matters for me in being happy and contented. Again, thank you for asking. It means a lot for me. :)

14. beckertani

beckertani Member

I am fine, for me even if it is done in text or verbally ,I still love it. It is just showing that you care for me even if you are far away from me. So thank you.

15. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

Hi, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. How about you, how are you?

16. I'm fine even when I'm not. God is always there all the time. My family is always there all the time. I'm forever grateful. How about you

17. AprilDeOcampo

AprilDeOcampo New Member

How are you? This is the question we always ask to people that we care about. We are interested and concerned about their feelings. Take time to ask this more often. You wouldn't know if this simple question would make somebody else's feelings better.

Thank you for this question. I am great and blessed. I hope you are doing great too. If you're not, you can send me a message and we can talk. I am a good listener and adviser. Be strong. Live life to the fullest. Life is beautiful.

18. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

I am good right now,this past few months was really hard for me because of mom. She died last April and i was the who take care of her. Yeah it was really hard to accept. But i need to accept what happened i just need to think it in a positive way. I have three kids and i need to help myself to recover with that.How can i take care of them or how can i paced them. It was really my attitude to be a positive person though there are so many problems that i need to pace in my life.
    Last night i cried because i remember her. I just talked to her when i am praying and it really helps me a lot. So i can go on in my life and continued my everyday life.

19. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

sad, lonely, far away from my family:cry::cry::cry::cry:but we need sacrifice for the better future.

20. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Been through a rough time but still standing.

21. vanessadv

vanessadv New Member

I'm really broke at this time of my life. I had a miscarriage, my financial situation is not doing well, and I got a broken family.

22. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

You need Jesus in your life, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and surrender all your problems to Him and you will be okay☝️☝️☝️☝️trust me☝️☝️☝️God bless you always Sister☝️☝️☝️

23. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

life is so hard but keeo in mind God is watching you and waiting for you, just call Him and He's always there for you..Keep the faith brother, God is Good all the time☝️☝️☝️

24. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I deeply appreciate that.

1 person likes this.
  25. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

I’m actually not okay. We are experiencing financial problem right now. I’m currently taking college and I don’t know how to help my mother to pay my expenses. My books are really expensive since I’m taking medtech. I kust really hope this works and I can get money.

26. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

It's really great if someone asks you how are you, or how your day went. Well, I am feeling great now that stressful exams are over.

27. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

I feel motivated to pursue postloop. Don't give up !

28. yetyet

yetyet Member

Things by now may not go according to my plan, but still if you asked my how I am right now, I will still say I'm fine. I'm glad I'm still awake, blessed that I still have my family with me and happy because my friends are there also to help me. No matter how difficult life is there is always something to be celebrated and to be thankful for. God will provide as long as we have faith and trust in him. I know somehow, someday everything will be fine. Excerpted from the panda movie "yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift that is why it is called the present. I am fine because everyday I received a present.

29. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Honestly speaking, i am happy despite the things that are happening