How can I make a perfect website at lowest cost?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by Devil007, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Devil007

Devil007 New Member

Friends can you please guide me that which host or organisation I should approach to build a perfect website . I want to make a online site where everyone can make an account and login. He she would be able to do some tasks on the website . And payment options are also required.

2. mohit aggarwal

mohit aggarwal New Member

You can use Godaddy to buy a domain and Hostgator to buy hosting as a beginner.

3. O Empreendedor

O Empreendedor New Member

You'll never build a perfect website. There's no such thing.
    And you certainly won't build it without spending some money...

To give users the ability to login you'll need to able to write code on PHP and build a MYSQL Database.
    What do you think is cheaper? Learning those skills or hiring a programmer?

Payment processing on Wordpress is really unsafe.
    So your options are Magenta, Prestashop, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, and there's probably some more I'm forgetting.

The point is, the project you are describing is fairly expensive.
    What is your budget?

4. Anze

Anze New Member

You can get free hosting here:
    https://www.000webhost.com/

They also have website build engine, whith which you can make your website easily.
    They also provide you with free domain, but it is not very attractive.

So if you want to change your domain name you can use this free service:
    http://www.dot.tk/

P.S.
    I hope this post doesen't count as advertising, because my only goal was to help Devil007.

5. dragonpin

dragonpin New Member

On this website you'll find everything you need to easily build a website from scratch, free or at an affordable price. Here at SWB, we believe that online website builders are probably the best option for those who have no programming training, but want to get full control over the process of website creation.
    As you have already purchased a domain, I'll suggest you to choose a cheap hosting service that also provide website building tools in shared hosting plan. Some websites like WordPress.com: Create a free website or blog will let you use your domain with their free hosting but they will.
    Not all cheap web hosting services are bad. Learn how to become really good in findinglow-cost hosting providers and not get burnt.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::):):):):)

6. wilfredorv31

wilfredorv31 New Member

I agree that there are no perfect blogs, but there could be well-made blogs, attractive blogs, friendly blogs, practical blogs, functional blogs, interactive blogs, blogs with added value and blogs with all these features combined and many more.

7. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

In my opinion, free plans should be taken as free trials, not real options. To create a professional looking website, you’ll HAVE to pay, sooner or later. The price can be as low as $3/mo, but you’ll still have to invest into your web presence. Paid packages remove adverts, let you connect your own domain and unlock more customization options.