How Do You End The Day?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Warren1967, Apr 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I just want to ask how you end your day. I will start by saying I would like to look at the sun as it sets. I like seeing it turn from yellow to orange. It helps ,me relax and forget the troubles that happened during the day. What do you do?

2. evequicho

evequicho Member

I end my day by visiting my garden. It gives me satisfaction as I do the watering of plants and taking off weeds and sometimes, harvesting some fruits. It really feels amazing being near with nature.

3. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

playing game

4. romilda

romilda Member

I always end the day with a prayer.

5. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

I end the day with a prayer, for myself and also my family and friends.

6. MadinAZ

MadinAZ New Member

I like to lay in bed and listen to meditation or self-hypnosis YouTube videos. They help me relax and fall asleep pretty quickly.

7. I always end the day with prayer together with my family.

8. Anjin

Anjin Member

I end my day by writing a short letter to my love. He's in heaven now so I can't talk to him anymore and everything I want to say I write it on my notes. We used to talk and I always tell him how was my day but since he's not here with me anymore I just write letters. After that, I pray to God then sleep. :)

9. pbraun

pbraun Member

I end my day with a prayer

10. quercitron

quercitron Member

I usually end my day by preparing what's in store for me for the next day. These may include making to-do lists, organizing my stuff, or reading a part of a lesson in advance. Of course the last thing I do before I sleep is to pray for the day I spent and for the day I'll wake up to.

11. yetyet

yetyet Member

I end each day with full of thanks giving. Things may not go the way I want it to happen that day but the fact that I still have my love ones with me that's enough to be grateful for. Other than that I also fix things that might be of used to me on the next day. Make sure I go to bed with plans and wake up each day with a purpose. Tomorrow is another day so I make sure that I plan ahead of time to make things more meaningful and worth living.

12. justyhet

justyhet New Member

I always end my day with a positive mind set that tomorrow is another day and today is just a part of my journey. I may sometimes have or experience that "bad hair day" but never will I allow it to bring it the time I sleep. My body, mind and soul needs positive energy in order to attract positive vibes so that my day will end with a thanks giving heart. My day also ends by preparing the things that I need for the other day, plan with the future and talk to the person that I value the most, in that way I know that I am not alone and reminds me that I always have companion. Most of all my day always start and ends with a prayer, I pray not because I need something but because I know I owe to Him everything.

13. ultimateuser

ultimateuser New Member

I usually end up my day by surfing my social media related accounts to be faith or else i try to watch a new movie on my mac or the best way for me to end my day is by siting with my family and talking for hours which make me happier than anything.

14. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Honestly speaking, I end it with a phone. But before that, I give myself time to pray for the things. To glorify Him, Thank Him, ask for forgiveness and seek for help. Meditating is also important,

15. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

I'm gonna end my day by saying I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for each and everything that they've done for me.

16. ramachap

ramachap New Member

I always end the day with a prayer.

17. jeszai

jeszai Member

I usually ended my day by writing all the things I accomplished. By doing this, it helps me to appreciate every little details of my life. This also helps me to aim for a better tomorrow by acknowledging some of my short comings and some sorts. Sometimes its not about how we fail someone, it is about how we fail ourselves that matters on how we end our day. Life is a trial and error, it is a game for a lifetime that we need to play until we reach the finish line. Failure does not mean an end, it is a door to our next level which means we are on to the next stage. And with that failure, we have to learn something from it and use it to become better. Now, lets do this. Write down all your thoughts and be the best that you can be tomorrow. After all, it's the only challenge we need to take.

18. janryl

janryl New Member

I ended my day by thinking positive thoughts. This is very important to us to makes you feel good and also it can help us to sleep well. We should avoid thinking negative thoughts because sometimes it can create bad feeling. And also forgive yourself. You are human. You do a mistake and that's natural. Spend time to reflect yourself before going to bed. Its really helps you to boosts your confidence and ready to face another day of your life. And lastly, make love because it's has a lot of good benefits to helps you to sleep better.

19. Ana81

Ana81 New Member

I end the day with a relaxing music meditation after shower. Read an article about life and prayer. I don't make love because i don't have anyone beside me so my bed is all mine to relax at night.