How do you feel about time that is wasted?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Tinogreat, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Tinogreat

Tinogreat Member

How do you feel about time that is wasted?

2. moemen55

moemen55 Member

I feel good. Because I will die anyway. No matter I spend my time her or there.

3. moemen55

moemen55 Member

I feel good. Because I will die anyway. No matter I spend my time her or there.

4. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

I don't believe in time wasted. I believe that every actions that you will, it is your choice. There is no such thing as time wasted. If you feel like you are progressing slow, it is your choice to take it slow so I think it's not the time that is wasting, it's your choice that is wasting. I don't believe in time. Because we all have the time we just need to spend it wisely.

5. Treveez

Treveez Member

I’ve felt that way sometimes in the past.

But now I don’t have this anymore:

Feeling depressed would be wasting my time right now
    I know now that I can learn from anything I do
    Even when I’ve wasted my time, I can learn from it:
    - ask myself what was the reason to waste it
    - ask myself why I think it has been a waste
    - figure out a way to prevent it in the future
    - excersize an attitude of empathy towards myself,
    which will also help to be more humble / empathic in relation to other people
    Even when you’ve wasted your time, think of the vast ocean of time you have ahead of you. A waste of time of some hours / days / weeks is very insignificant compared to your whole lifetime.

6. Wasted time is what people made choice in their life.

7. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

For me, what's done is done. We can't go back anymore. It would be nice to do so but sadly that is not possible. The best thing to do is to move on. Make the most of what you have now.

8. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: not good

9. totoy4741

totoy4741 New Member

I feel sad and regretful about the time wasted cause I could a lot of things and take those opportunities got wasted doing without nothing. If I only knew that it would be ended up something like this and if only I could turned back the hands of time I would correct all those stupid things I have done in the past but since I cannot do that, I would just move on and enjoys what the future would bring.

10. Jilian

Jilian New Member

Just right. I don't care less if I wasted some of my golden time because it's mine anyways. I just live with the flow and dance with this thing called life. I only have 24 hours a day. If I think too much then I will just end up feeling badly for those wasted time and effort. Being a time conscious idiot will only shorten my life up to the minimum requirements. I wake up everyday, do my thing, go home and then sleep and repeat it like a stereotypical life but so what - -I love it that way. Kick off with an ordinary day and I still call it an adventure.

11. leidelacueva

leidelacueva New Member

Wasted time could have a more positive or negative impact on us depending on how we see and cope with things that can influence us. Maybe we've wasted so much time of the things that we really needed to be happy for the things that we needed most, but for some good reason, we didn't really waste the time we spent, we treasure it.

There comes a time where we shouldn’t feel guilty about wasting time.
    For example, when you need to take some time to process your emotions. When something happened on your day, take a break to process the situation and release the emotions instead of burying yourself to be busy onto something which is, in fact, will not be going to help you to focus.
    Another example is when you need to have a decision to make, to make tough decisions faster not to regret it and to choose the good ones you need to take some time to think about it. Coming up to good decisions can lessen regret of the missed opportunities and can lower anxieties.
    Last but not least is when there is something that is worth savoring. Although it may seem a total waste of time, a key to a great and happy life is to enjoy things, it allows yourself to really feel the moment and appreciate the positive emotions generated by the present time.
    All in all, I’m not into suggesting to spend your time wasting it onto things that make you feel better, there are just times that we needed to fully recover from things, get up, enjoy and be guilt-free always about our life. :)

12. PNK

PNK New Member

If we allow people to remind us of wasted time we would be harming ourselves. You should not allow anybody to go drumming into you that you are good-for-nothing or that you have wasted opportunities in your life.