How do you start earning from post loop?

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by AngeloArrow, Jun 23, 2017.

?

Have you earned real life money from using post loop?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. No

210 vote(s)
    92.1%
  1. choii0422

choii0422 Member

Try and try. This is the opportunity to earn money using postloop. I will try my best to earn more and more.

2. Beerlover

Beerlover Member

Hello Postloop members. Can someone explain how what is considered a quality posting per Postloop standards? Thank you.

3. HeyMermaid

HeyMermaid New Member

I'm also new here. I don't know if I've passed the verification or not. I haven't received an email within the last 72 hours. I've already created 16 posts aside from this within the timeframe mentioned but still no email. What's weird is, I am already earning points. I have 14 points but no rating yet. I sent an email last night to the Postloop team. I hope they reply and tell me if I did anything wrong and if there's a way to fix it. I'm not sure if I'll continue to post without knowing if all my hard work will pay off.

4. HeyMermaid

HeyMermaid New Member

Hello. I'm also new here. Maybe you can find the answers if you go to FAQ.
    https://www.postloop.com/frequently_asked_questions
    I read somewhere yesterday that it must be 2-3 paragraphs but I can't remember where I saw it. Sorry. Hope everything goes well. Please reply if you're able to pass the verification. I want to pass too :p Looking forward to your response :)