How effective has social media been for you?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by AdamMurray, Dec 12, 2017.

1. AdamMurray

AdamMurray New Member

I have tried social media marketing a few times with little success. This time around I have gotten a fairly active Instagram page going but it doesn't seem to be helping my forum much.

2. Esperanza Valderama

Esperanza Valderama New Member

Social media is a great way for people to keep in touch but we need, also, face to face encounter. Communicating on networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is so common today. We spend time interacting with people through social media and as valuable as the time we spend together in person. I believes interaction on social media is helping us to communicate with other people and streamline our time with family and friends, giving us a new level of control. For me, social media is effective because I can communicate with my family even though we are far apart. You will know their whereabouts and what are they’re doing.

3. Najam ul Hassan

Najam ul Hassan New Member

Social media has changed my life as I have managed to find out my old friends who had lost due to lack of contact numbers. But with the help of social media tools I can contact with them easily.

4. novace5

novace5 New Member

Social media is so effective in many ways. It is so powerful now a days since many people are connected to it. It can make money more, more advertising easy, news, forums and others. It is a powerful tool but you should used it wisely.

5. alex129

alex129 New Member

Social media is good for me especially when connecting to people around the globe. But we all should use it wisely.

6. Jasmine_13

Jasmine_13 New Member

Social media has been very effective in my life when it comes to connecting with people around the globe. I have made some very good friendships with people I have come across with on Social media. Nevertheless it's not just about the new people I get to connect with but rather all the news social media can bring to you. Keeping you connected with the world around you in a way you couldn't if social media wasn't available.

7. klarencekay28

klarencekay28 New Member

Social media like Facebook is very effective to me because i use it every day to keep in touch with my friends and relatives abroad. Communicating with them through social media is a good way to be connected even if they are far away. It will be a little hard without the use of social media. We can be updated anytime anywhere about what's happening around the world.

8. xlr8_14

xlr8_14 Member

Social media is very helpful because aside from communicating to other people,it will help bloggers to adverstise their blogs and forums instantly.

9. ellamcasi

ellamcasi New Member

Social media is very useful to humans. It meets the human's need. People crave interaction and connection with other people. This is a main reason why social media has become so popular over the last decade. Via social media, brands can create opportunities to share and recognize loyal followers with special rewards incentives. These actions make customers feel special and it shows them that they're appreciated by the brand.

10. ellamcasi

ellamcasi New Member

The beauty of social media is that it allows for a two-way conversation and it can be the fast track to real relationships with an audience if done right. But to build real, genuine connections, those doing the sharing must be human.

11. boxxyA22

boxxyA22 New Member

Social Media is good result of good technology and good people behind this .. First is i got to communicate with a lot of people specially my extended family in the other part of the world and meet old and new friends. Thru this i learned and keep abreast my self to the latest technology,gadgets and what is happening around in just one click.Effective in a way i got to improve my passion in cooking baking and gardening and exposed to different arts,crafts,fashion,health and many more. I got the chance to earn an extra income to help my family.. Learning everyday and got a chance to travel using social media .. It has a great impact to everyone of us and to the world.

12. chain06

chain06 New Member

Social media is very common now a days even the one year old child already have it but the question is how people use social media in a right way? some people putting or uploading almost of their information to show how or what they are doing some are spending their time time in social media and being wasted, social media should only for spare time but other making it as their living room.

To some Social media is useful for their business, but for me social media is not very useful as I'm not really a kind of extrovert or an attention seeker, I'm just a normal user or an average user for it is me not so good and not so bad, I only seeing self-proclaimed people that they are good enough.

For me Social media is a room for happy people, information, foods and entertainment nothing more.