How have your gaming habits changed as you have got older?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kieranf, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Kieranf

Kieranf New Member

When i was in my teens, i would sometimes spend 16 hours a day playing video games, sad i know. Even in my early adult years, i would play for sometimes 8-10 hours a day on top of managing my own life and working, and frankly if i was given the opportunity to do so again, i probably would fall back into the same habit. Now i am living abroad and working from my computer, i very rarely play any video games, except the occasional game of binding of isaac, or age of empires, i find that i am much less interested in video games anymore. How have your interests and gaming habits changed as you have aged?

1 person likes this.
  2. Misterme

Misterme New Member

Well since the days of quack shot where you would have to use the plastic guns to shoot at the screen ,I think my gaming habits have progressed with technology.Nowdays I play multiplayer games with opponents from all over the globe and interact on a social level with all willing .In conclusion my gaming habit is still the same always a shot em up game .Thanks Jordan Durante

3. cjp776

cjp776 New Member

My gaming habits began to go south right after i hit on my 'Young Adulthood', there was times that i wanted to keep on playing a game to the extent of not getting enough sleep or not entirely sleeping at all! it was such good times when i am satisfied completing a game in just a matter of days or even just a whole day since i'm really into finishing up games with a good story and plot.

Even though i got older, my gaming habits still lingers, i still sleep late at night playing games, and wake up oh so late in the afternoon, there's also a time that i woke up 3pm in the late afternoons and i barely even had the motive to sleep at all! Game addiction is really a serious issue, but if people can manage their time, then its not really much of a problem to them-- woops, i went in far off from the topic, hehe.

4. ianderstand

ianderstand New Member

I play much less as I got older, more responsibilities and duties really hinder my time to play. I just watch youtube gameplay of it most of my free time if I'm interested in a certain story or gameplay.