How Healthy is Your Lifestyle Really?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by maggiesmith, Mar 5, 2019.

1. maggiesmith

maggiesmith Member

Please note that I have only listed only Physiotru Review four of the heart healthy foods and there are many other foods that can help improve your body health or specifically heart health. And, to make the article simple yet informative I have omitted some additional information like the disadvantage of eating these foods. Yep, most foods have its own advantages and disadvantages, so please consult the experts before you make some effective changes in your diet to know how the particular food is good or bad for your health.With many different sources preaching the dos and don'ts of developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it can be difficult to know just how healthy you really are. The truth is that healthy living is all about balance and moderation. A healthy diet does not necessarily mean depriving yourself of everything that you crave - including that delectable block of chocolate after dinner or that box of popcorn at the movies. It means that you need to create a balance between eating what you enjoy and eating what your body needs in order to function at optimum levels.

There are three main aspects of your diet that you should always keep in mind in order to ensure healthy living - namely your sugar intake, your sodium intake and your fat intake.

Eating too much sugar can put stress on the liver, increase your cholesterol levels and put you at a much higher risk of developing diabetes. It is also a fact that sugar, even when eaten in moderate amounts, is addictive. It offers very little, if any, nutritional value and as a result, it is recommended that the average person consumes no more than 7 teaspoons of sugar a day. This amount includes the sugar that is already found in certain foods - not just the sugar that you add to your tea or coffee!

When you consume too much salt, it will result in water retention, bloating, high blood pressure levels, and has even been linked to osteoporosis and stomach cancer. 1 Although salt is necessary for regulating certain cellular processes in the body, adults should not consume more than one teaspoon of salt a day. What this means is that one should never add more salt to food - the natural, already-existing sodium content is more than sufficient.

https://spontaneousreview.com/physiotru-review/

2. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I can't really say that I am living a healthy lifestyle, but I am doing my best to maintain being healthy. We can not avoid to eat junk, that's why we are not fully healthy. By living a healthy lifestyle, we should be healthy not just physically but also mentally and emotionally.

3. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I cant say im living a healthy lifestyle butttttt i dont like eating junk foods and foods with too much fats