How important the internet for us?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by naturedpeter, May 15, 2018.

?

What internet can do in our life?

1. Its helps us to make thinfs easy for us

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. It bring entertaintment for us

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. naturedpeter

naturedpeter New Member

Our generation now internet is everthing for us.

2. ricaann18

ricaann18 New Member

In our everyday life now a days, we do perform an activities with the presence of technology.
    As a student , engaging with computer application is so much significant for me, to accomplish and to finish my duty as a student. Using internet is everything in my student life. It helps me to quickly find and search all the data or information that I needed the most. Through this I learned a lot of knowledge which I didn’t acquire on school and it nurture and extend my existing knowledge.
    INTERNET makes our life easier and with this , we can perform a lot of tasks in a short period of time, so as a student, it is really helpful and pretty good. We can save time and at the same time can widen our knowledge.
    GOOGLE is EVERYTHING. USEFUL. HELPFUL . VITAL.

3. pamz-IZg3

pamz-IZg3 New Member

now internet is a parts of our daily life..connecting with family, learning different things, connecting different person with different capabilities,. honestly I can't think of what would the world be without internet.. internet is a significant part of our history,.extends our knowledge in just a click of a button. directs you to the place you want to go in just seconds.. helps you communicate with other people with different language.
    It doesn't just made our life so much easier but also it changed our whole life. It changed the way how we solve problems.. before we used to search and scan through thousand and thousand pages of books, but now with just one click it directs you to what you want to learn.
    some people internet hold their company.. their investment and other important things they own..
    living without internet is like living without information.

4. Woorker32

Woorker32 New Member

The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part of our lives. Many people in today’s generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, wherever you go these days, you can see people holding some sort of gadgets and using the internet to play games or search things that they want. But of course, the internet is not just about entertainment. It’s also useful in many other things as well.

5. joelcruz

joelcruz New Member

Internet is very important to us because thru this we can learn of things in the world. Internet is source of all information in the world, almost all information in the world are now in the internet. There are many knowledge are now found in the internet about politics, science, fiction, fashion these are the list information that can be found on the internet, thanks for the internet. Internet is our tool to know about thing we are looking for thru this internet we found in a very short period of time just a second. Internet uses by companies like call center industries their transactions is based on the internet. The internet help us to transact safe, fast and secured. Thru this internet our data can be safe and secure from damaging or from stealing by others. Many people now depend their lives in the internet because thru internet individuals have their own job by doing online job. There are many jobs are now available online thru the use of internet. We will not know what will happen to the world if there is no internet or it is not available. Thru internet the the gathering of information become available in just a short period of time. Thru the internet we use or gadgets like android phone we play online or chat online with our friends. Because of the inventions of the internet, the social becomes also created like facebook, tweeter, skype all these social media apps depends on in the internet.

6. Kim Jazryl Naranjo

Kim Jazryl Naranjo New Member

Internet in the 21st century is essential in our everyday lives. It makes everything easier such us work, communication, entertainment and also in learning. In the 21st century pencils and papers simply are no longer good enough. On top of that; students are not furthermore inclined in the traditional method of basic lecture. As far as traditional methods are considered, it is expected to carry bunch of books and copies and yield into the traditional method of writing while learning. However, it is found that not every student can easily adapt knowledge while they are busy in writing it notes. Learners are absorbed in ways that they may grow more engaging and have more control over their educational experience. One specifically salient trend we have recently witnessed regarding the use of internet through technology is the increasing dependence on mobile-connected devices not only in daily tasks, but also within professional and educational environments.

7. gege05

gege05 New Member

Internet is indeed a very important tool for all walks of life. By the use of internet,we can easily search whatever we wanted to learn. Most specially to students. It helps their research a way easier than before. It also helps to communicate easily and affordable even to our relatives abroad or anywhere in the world.

8. julietsierra

julietsierra New Member

It is very important for a lot of reasons. The Internet is where I searched for the recipes that I want to cook, to do research for my son's assignment so I could help him, it is also a way for me to reconnect with my relatives and most especially it is a way for me to earn online.

9. moniqueorlyn

moniqueorlyn New Member

Internet for me is a life saver. It make things easily to find. If you need more knowledge with a certain word of things you can easily type and search for it but always remember not to relay on the things that you can see in the internet. Learn to dig dip on the website that you are looking and check if it real of not. Not all the article that you can see on the internet is real so be careful.

10. daveteck

daveteck New Member

This i think some of us would freak out if there are no internet because that's our generation we can't live without our internet.The internet takes us to a whole new perspective in the world every thing have change if you compare us from the people 100 years ago or even 50 years ago a lot have change all these years.

11. web

web New Member

Importance of internet un our life is similar to oxgen for this tech world. It's tough to be happy for few people without internet. Today it's time about online reputation, internet marketing, online businesses, online degrees, social media presence and internet banking. That's why the importance of internet in our life matter. Internet is providing directions and maps in few seconds. Internet is also a best time pass option for us at the airport, in the car and train. Internet is helping us to find a restaurant and hotel. Even if you have no idea what to eat today in breakfast. lunch and dinner then you can search best food recipes on the internet. Internet is providing you freedom food restrictions. If you want to spend weekends and want to by gift for your family member then internet help you find out the amazing gift ideas. Internet relationships are in trends with clients and unknown people. You don't need to feel lonely so internet help you to make new friends and you can see what they finished recently. You can manage your time with help of i nternet. If you visit friend's house but doubts about weather conditions then you can check the forecast on the internet. Don't worry, if weather is not suitable for you. You can say best birthday, marriage wishes or all kind of best wishes by the uses of internet. You can also do audio, video chat oh! You can have enough free time at home but don't use it in a productive ways. Then you can start a part time business from home by the use of internet. Internet is amazing for housewives too, helping in shopping cloths and accessories etc. Internet is great for all private and government employees because of internet they are getting their salary directly in bank account. You can send and receive by the use of internet in mobile phones. Now the world is moving with high believe on the internet towards cashless economies.

12. Serifina_Lovelace

Serifina_Lovelace New Member

Imagine having to go to the library just to find one single book and that book had been borrowed by another person, or that the book is not available at that library and you have to go to the next state to try to find it again. The previous generation has experienced things like that, and even worse. Nowadays, everything is behind the screen, be it a documentary, a movie, or a funny video sent by our friend to cheer us up.

The Internet has made everything that we could not afford to find back in the day to be accessible in our fingertips. Not only that, the Internet has brought every single person in the world closer together. Flight bookings, vacations, birthday invitations, you name it.

But the sad thing about the Internet is the fact that most people who use it are often abusing it. The Internet was originally made to transfer important information from one location to the next; nowadays we just use it to entertain ourselves. Sometimes, some people even use it for felonious purposes such as credit card phishing scams and online shopping frauds.

The Internet has shaped us as a unique generation; one that is born into a new age of learning. How this is going to impact the human race in the long run is still unknown, but we have much to learn that we can store and share in the Internet.

13. itsmetoni

itsmetoni New Member

The internet is very essential to our lives nowadays. It makes our life easier and also provides a lot of opportunities for us to learn, grow, and also earn.

14. ItsTheRealTRLG

ItsTheRealTRLG New Member

The internet is really important cause you can do many things in internet, you can earn money, you can get a job online, you can be a youtube and post the video you want to share, you can do many things in the internet but there's some reason other people hate internet. its because of how people using it in the wrong way searching might be the awesome thing you can do in internet but many bad people using the internet to search bad things.. and many people using the internet to make money by scamming.

15. Rosekaizer

Rosekaizer New Member

In our everyday life technology is there, different inventions,different gadget are developed and up until now different technology came out.
    In this world, we can deny the fact that technology is like an organism, it spreading all over the world, technology embrace by all countries and without it, some people say our everyday activities cant make it more faster.
    And Internet is one of the important thing that developed, With internet we can find different information that we didn't know, we could find different information in the past without relying in book. With Internet we can easily communicate to our love ones, social media like facebook,instagram and twitter.
    With Internet, we can used that as the source of information, source of income,because there is a lot of job offer online. With Internet, we can find different recipe that we need, if we want to cook something that we don't know how to cook, we can also use internet for shopping.
    We can say that technology embrace us, but keep in mind also that if there is a good effect in using technology,there is also a bad effect, so better to use it safe.

16. svemiraclokii

svemiraclokii New Member

The fact that i feel some kind of anxiety and pressure when I don't have my mobile internet or any wireless internet surrounding me is enough to testify that I am totally addicted to feeling of constant news and uploads that is being thrown at internet every day. Checking e-mails, messages, watching YouTube and Twitch has become my daily routine. In fact i can't even fall asleep without Twitch open and some random streamer playing and mumbling in background. Internet keeps me calm, provides me mental stability and gets my life going.

17. khel728

khel728 New Member

The internet nowadays is part of our daily life, since the world is evolving everyday and the only thing that you can connect and catch up with that is through internet. Before our life is quite slow and the information is limited, but now one type in the browser you can find the information the you are needed. We can say that inventing the internet change everything in us, with having internet we can do anything much easily and very convenient to all of us. To students, office worker, government, etc... that's why internet is one of the basic commodity of us now, because without internet our daily life is incomplete.

18. jampong25

jampong25 New Member

The Importance of Internet Service in Today's Generation. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part of our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks.

19. josyyy

josyyy New Member

Internet is very necessary to every individuals because it helps in different aspect in life. One is, In social media, there are a lot off applications that helps to connect to our loved ones and friends. Instead of making a letter or meeting with each other, chatting them is a one click away that communicates to them easily. We can also talk to them by calling or video calling them and the only requirements is to make an account, easy as a pie. Another is in learning new things, whenever you don't understand something you can just browse the internet and search what you are looking for. It can be in your home work, research, tutorials, blogs etc. There are just a two benefits of internet, you can also do shopping, do invitations, do bookings on your vacation, watch a movies, read articles and a lot more! That is why becomes necessary to the individuals, even though it have a bad sides, it always depends on the user.

20. Gempot

Gempot New Member

Internet is the half of human life nowadys. Everything now can explain by use of internet and it is the best and easy way to get source of information. It also the common medium for our communication and gives us entertainment in every aspects that we want.

21. dina83

dina83 New Member

There is no doubt that the internet is for many part of your daily life, since we use it for everything from passing a picture of a good time to family members, to investing in the stock market, something that was extremely difficult 20 years ago, now thanks to the internet is possible, with a single click we can buy all kinds of products, without moving from the comfort of our home, this is why I can say without a doubt that is something essential for the daily life of most people worldwide.

Certainly at this time the Internet has changed the lives of many of us, one of the changes that has been seen, is that 30 years ago the number one entertainment medium in the world was the television, at this time has been replaced by internet , it is also because of how comfortable it is today, since from a Tablet, phone or any computer, however small, we have access to the Internet, which is why it is very attractive for people of all ages.

It's true that everything has been revolutionized thanks to the internet, even the way we communicate, I remember when I was little that my grandfather communicated a lot with us through the letters, I still treasure some of them, and that is not done in this moment since the way to communicate is by email, by social networks this is a total change to all the custom that we had before, and this is a means we have to tell us experience, maintain communication with the family, so it is certainly difficult, in this moment to live without the internet, every time has become an indispensable means of our life.

22. heckstar

heckstar New Member

In this day and age the internet is pretty solidly embedded in our lives. The easy example of this that everyone cites is the ubiquitous smartphone, a constant connection many people carry with them at all times. For some people it's their only device with an internet connection.

The default assumption is that all of this increased internet use, especially with smartphones, is frivolous and meaningless, pointing to things like social media. However, many of us rely on our connection on the internet to meet our basic, daily needs. Things like finding a job or a place to live become exponentially harder, if not impossible, if you don't have a way to access the internet.

23. Huggablestuff11

Huggablestuff11 New Member

It is important because you can do research through internet. You can do online jobs through internet. You can do your daily reports at work using internet. There are a lot of ways to earn money through internet. You can communicate to your friends around the world through internet. You can gain a lot friends through social media by the use of internet. I've used to work in a bpo company we can access our clients by the use of internet. You could also find a partner on the internet. If you missed your love one's you can communicate with them through internet. You can also store your files on the internet. Without the Internet, it would be both more expensive and slower to maintain personal and professional relationships. Internet has become a huge part of my life.

24. jmb1531

jmb1531 New Member

The Importance of Internet in Today's Generation. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part of our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. ... Since the internet is full of information, most students use this as a source of education.

25. chloeydd

chloeydd New Member

The internet is so important in everyday lives. The internet is used in school to make learning easier. The internet is used in the workplace to make business easier. The internet is used by everyday lives to make everyday activities easier. As you can see, the internet makes every aspect of many lives much easier.

26. SoapboxMotrin

SoapboxMotrin New Member

I think the most important thing about the internet is the subtle equality.

Unlike real-life, every voice is heard. No one person is more important than the other.
    IRL, many complaints are practically ignored. On the internet, if there's something you don't like, all it takes is one complaint to possibly change everything. What more can one say?