How internet affects your work?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by bads05, Nov 14, 2019.

1. bads05

bads05 Member

Sometimes internet affects my works when I'm downloading something from internet, like movies, app, that I usually ignored my costumer...

2. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

You don't need to abandon your customer to download a program,first you must finished first with your customer before you proceed to your personal downloading or whatever business you have online.

We shouldn't mix business with pleasure since you have a computer and internet connectivity then you can do the downloading work when you get home or when you are done with your customer.

1 person likes this.
  3. bads05

bads05 Member

Yes, but sometime my downloader app affects the speed of my computer so I can't really work well, and its hard to cancel my download everytime especially when it on its 90%. my Computer is only dual core.
    by anyway thanks for reply bro.. appreciate it.

4. JanetL

JanetL Member

Terminating download at 90% is always painful and it's a lost of time and data,you need a computer with intel as processor, intel is very good and the speed that come with intel can never be compared to AMD processor so you need a computer that come with a high processing unit.

when you are dealing with a customer you don't need to divid your attention to some some other thing.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

@bads05, you don't really need to cancel your download, mostly when it is around 80 to 90% you need to think about your internet connectivity and the money you spend to renew it every month, when your program is downloading you must wait for the program to finish downloading before you exit or you waste your internet data and time.

Most customer wont even wait for you to finished the download some will start complaining of the time wasting, so when dealing with customer anything that could divide your attention need to be avoided.

1 person likes this.
  6. JanetL

JanetL Member

Once your download exceed 70% you don't just need to cancel it because you already spend some band-widgt of your internet data ,

it's all depend on the type of document that you are down-loading if the document is not that too valueble for you and you have custormer to attend to or render service to then you can cancel the download.

Internet can also affect your work when your connection seems to be slow ,to resolve this issue you need a reliable and good internet service provider when surfing the net.