How many hours do play online games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Tadz, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Tadz

Tadz New Member

I play online games an average of 4 hours a day. Once already log in to the game, time flies so fast which I cannot notice it hahaha. The excitement and happiness of playing online games make me want to play it every day.

2. halaoiboom

halaoiboom New Member

I play online games right now for 2 hours as of the moment because of the busy work schedule. Still we need to have these online games to remove the stress in our daily tasks

3. tuannguyen96

tuannguyen96 New Member

I used to play 4 to 5 hours a day during my university years. After studying in the morning, I would go to the internet cafes with my friends to play League of Legends and PUBG. We usually play from 1pm to 5pm and then head home. Lunchs are served at the computer!! Those were the good times. Now, we all have our jobs and personal issues which clearly makes us to decrease our gaming time. At the moment, I only play for about 1 hour a day in the evening.

4. danijelmaja09

danijelmaja09 New Member

Few hours a day. Maybe more if i have free time to spare.

5. Coollector

Coollector New Member

I don't usually know how many hours when I am playing online games. Sometimes it depends on the game I am playing. If the game I am playing is good, I end up playing in 1 - 2 hours. But if the game is really good, I end up playing longer than 2 hours. Sometimes I have to get my charger, charge my smartphone/tablet while I am still playing.

I guess for me, it depends on what online game that you are playing. It doesn't matter if you play for a short or long period of time. What matters is that you enjoy the game and you had fun playing.

6. mjhaswell

mjhaswell New Member

I used to spend countless hours playing online games, mostly on Facebook-and a lot
    of those games are highly addictive. Between bubble popping games and virtual world
    games I could keep myself busy for several hours. The most time I've spend gaming
    online on any given day would be about 8 hours. Of course this created a time deficit
    as far as getting more important things done, so I had to cut way back on my online
    gaming.