How many hours do you put into gaming in a week?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by UltimateDoge, Sep 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. UltimateDoge

UltimateDoge New Member

Gaming is already a part of culture among people, so let's see how long some people invest their time into playing games.

2. Maribeth

Maribeth New Member

Depends, in games like Dark Souls i can play forever without getting old, so infinite, been playing Demons Souls for almost 2 years now, countless hours

In others range from 30-100 hours usually, mostly RPGs like Fable, Elder Scrolls etc

3. mrezaba

mrezaba Member

I agree with Maribeth. It depends. When I don't have school/obligations I play much more..but on average i play 70 hours/week (that's 10h/day) and when i am bored i play couple hours more

4. lppenna

lppenna New Member

Nowadays I am playing DoTA2, should miss about 2hrs a day on it.

5. Ubayed

Ubayed New Member

It depends on which season of the year it is. On hot summer I would try to avoid overloading my computer so I would stick with 1-2 hours, on the contrary if it is a cold winter afternoon since there is little to do outside my room I play 3-6 hours.

6. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

15_20
    hr

7. Sannhill011

Sannhill011 New Member

I once logged in 60 hours in one week years ago..... Now, I put in 5 hours at most into gaming.

8. JTibIV

JTibIV New Member

For me it really depends when I have work or I have school. A normal hours per day for me is 6 hours then that makes 42 hours per week but when if its a busy week for me it will take 3 hours per day and then that makes to 21 hours per week.

9. Maxim

Maxim New Member

Well, I am freed after work approximately at 8 o’clock in the evening. At home at 9, and half a night I play. So it turns out more than 28 hours ... Really, I didn’t even think about it before.

10. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I let myself play 2 hours before i go to bed. Since i'm a working mom (yes i still play) i work first and make sure my son is ready for bedtime, that's the only time i can play my games.

11. Litt

Litt New Member

I'll say 21 hours, I play video games every time I'm on working or traveling. Two of my friends are also gamers so when I'm around them we must play a game or two.

12. imwade

imwade New Member

Depends on the mood that I was in during the week and weekend, and the internet connection too as it was shit in my country.

I usually play Rainbow Six Siege a lot in one week,at Fridays, I went back from school at 4 o’clock, and play Siege for the rest of the evening, at least until 10 o’clock, at Saturdays I usually play Siege for 10–12 hours in a day. Then the following Sunday after I went to Church, go back home and spend 6–9 hours playing Siege.

If I’m bored playing Siege, I’ll just repeat playing single player games, such as Metro Exodus and sometimes RTS games, Company of Heroes 2 or even Men of War : Assault Squad 2, as those games really do waste a lot of your time thinking about how to get to the strategic positions.

Well, in conclusion, I’ve played 24 hours in-game or even more, and that’s the normal days.

At holidays, well you guessed it, I played more than usual, sometimes a full day in front of the PC and same thing tomorrow. In total, I’ve played video games for a little bit over 60 hours on holidays.

13. Alex731

Alex731 New Member

I used to put it a lot of hours into gaming, at least 48+ hours a week, especially when I started playing Path of Exile for the first time, as a huge Diablo 2 fan I was pouring countless hours into it.

As of recent though, I've been more hooked on watching movies for some reason and working in the meantime, not a lot of time left for games sadly.