how many times you've listen to your favorite songs?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mia09, May 16, 2019.

1. Mia09

Mia09 Member

I listen to my favorite music a million times.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mia09

Mia09 Member

I listen alot, I mean A lot

3. sheilasagario

sheilasagario New Member

6 to 10 times a day

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

As much as I can.

5. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

My favorite song by Zayn Let me for a total of 20 that I’ve to listen to it.

6. fransterl

fransterl New Member

My absolute favorite songs I've listened to countless times, likely at least a couple hundred times each. Sometimes I will find songs that I really enjoy but after listening to it too many times it will get old and I'll stop listening to it. Eventually I'll return to them again and get the same experience of hearing it for the first time haha.

7. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I tap to play on my phone a hundred times. It is better when you bored.

8. makseu

makseu New Member

Every other day I have different songs so I just loop the song and listen to it all day until I feel annoyed to it. I do this a lot that is why I always have playlist of what I liked and What I don't like anymore because of over listening to it.

9. ArseniAMD

ArseniAMD New Member

As they say if you like the song - you need to listen until you get bored)
    That's exactly what I do as usual.)

10. ewi102

ewi102 Member

everyday when i listen to music.i played it three to four times.i have many favorite songs so i listen to it repeatedly until my battery will get low.

11. selectra

selectra Member

When a song became my favorite, i listen to it repeatedly until i find a new favorite. Like now i can play"i don't care" all day along without changing.

12. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

i listening my favorite music 5 hours in a day

13. analth

analth New Member

There's no one single song that I can listen to every single day and won't be tired of it. I will say it's about 1000-2000 times for me getting tired my favorite songs, and maybe several months later I can enjoy them again.

I remember there's a research that indicate people prefer to choose the thing that familiar including music, but I'm curious about why people getting tired of the songs if they listening too many times.

14. jasmine-m

jasmine-m New Member

To be honest, there is no a single or few favourite songs to me. My favourite song's list is quite bigger. Among them I love a particular song way too much than other songs. I used to hear it for many more times on repeat mode especially during travel times and I can feel my heart become lighter and I feel like flying :) :)

15. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

I cant count it. Since I played it many times.

16. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge New Member

Previously, made sure that i have listened to my favorite song at least once per week. After purchasing a Smartphone, it has become the tune for all the incoming calls hence it plays countless times.

17. LLONA

LLONA New Member

When i'm alone and doing nothing.

18. lppenna

lppenna New Member

I never counted how many times
    haha ha
    But I keep listening until I get tired!