How Much is Enough?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Clara robert, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Clara robert

Clara robert New Member

Looking at the USDA's famous food pyramid, and examining the foods that look the best to us, we can start to figure out what formula might work best on ourselves. To be the healthiest we can be, a normal person needs two to three servings of meat and milk, two to four servings of fruit, three to five servings of vegetables, six to eleven servings of grains, at least an hour of exercise, and enough water to keep everything running smoothly.

Our optimal health can be achieved by following the foods laid out in the food pyramid. But which quantities of these foods are the best? Which foods work the best with us? The answer is different for everyone, and our finding out our unique needs will benefit our bodies. What is healthy for you may not work for me. People consume different forms of nutrition and have different caloric needs than those around them.

The food pyramid's guidelines are outlined above, but everyone reads that - from an 80-year-old woman to a 15-year-old boy. Everyone's recommended caloric intake is just as generalized and vague as the pyramid itself. Can you see how the needs of these two people might be different? When health guidelines are published to apply to all people, it is up to the individual to figure out how many calories they need and what food regimen will keep them the healthiest they can be without going overboard.

Calorie needs vary from one sex to another and across all age groups, according to the guides outlined by the USDA. So, how can you figure out what course of food intake is just right for you? One good idea might be starting up a journal for a month to record the foods you eat. Also mark down your weight for every day. If you gain no weight in the course of that month, then you're eating just what is needed in terms of calories to keep your weight steady. Now take the information you've calculated about calorie intake and apply it to which foods on the pyramid you like best and how many of them you can eat to remain healthy. You now have a nutritional eating plan tailored right for you!

Once we can understand what foods we need to stay healthy, it's as easy as memorizing a fact for school. Just remember what foods you need and be sure to eat the amount you need every day. And don't forget how important it is to exercise while we're paying so much attention to healthy living. To keep our bodies fit and functioning, we need to keep it in shape, which is achieved through a daily course of exercise.

Now, this guide may not work for everyone in your family or all your friends, but it's just right for you. It is here that we need to fill in the gaps that schooling required by the government left behind. Perhaps if this were a class or requirement in school, children would take a more active role in achieving healthy lives. Perhaps they would take these tools needed to live strong and healthy lives, live each day to those guidelines, and pass those good eating and living habits on to their children. Whatever your unique formula ends up to be, whatever your calorie content or food intake, this plan affects your everyday overall health. Neglecting to eat enough can bring about anemia, while eating too much can bring on obesity. Finding the guidelines that work best for you will set you down the path to a happy and healthy life.

https://forexprofitideas.com/trialix-reviews/

2. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

When it to much. And it’s already repeated again and again.

3. lzr9211

lzr9211 New Member

I think it depends on how much we need, and it would be various for different people. Some people might need a lot, and some people need just a little. The amount fulfills your need I think is enough.

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

When you've reached that point where there is nothing else that you desire because it is all there. It will depend on what goals that you have in life. It is when you achieve that state where everything is perfect. You feel at peace with yourself and the world around you. Nothing else matters anymore. You can really say that you are satisfied.

5. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

You know you've had enough when you feel empty. When you feel that your heart gave up on the hope to pursue something. And also when all that's happening is hurting yourself and others in the process. You have to call it quits when you're starting to lose yourself.

6. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

When you feel that you had earned enough money then we can be contended that it is enough.

7. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

I was too much and not enough for a man who was everything and nothing at all. I am not perfect and will never be perfect in his eyes. No matter how much I do for him, it's never to be going enough. At some point in time I ask, how much is enough?

I could not tell if I loved him the first moment I saw him. But I remember the moments I have spent time with him for years. My love is not forever, that's why it's time to be enough. I have to love myself to the point that I need to give up what we had back in those times. I should remove negative people in order to live in a peaceful life.