How much time do you spend on the internet ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 6, 2017.

1. Valeriup9

Valeriup9 New Member

I think I spend much time of the day on the internet.
    First, on social networks, like instagram, twitter and facebook. I like to see photos, look for news, etc.
    Also, in my work, I must use the internet all day to find information, send emails, among others.
    I think I spend most of my time on the internet, either through my cell phone or through a computer.

2. olavic17

olavic17 New Member

I use like 5 to 6 hours on the internet and could be more if I have the chance.I love surfing the internet so as to gain more knowledge,download music and videos as well.

3. olaryeankarh

olaryeankarh New Member

Hard to tell. I am practically on the internet as long as I am awake.
    Here's the checklist:

** Sticky Notes
    ** Blogs
    ** Microsoft Word (writing needs)
    ** WhatsApp
    ** Forums
    ** Emails
    ** YouTube
    ** Misc.

So assuming I sleep 5-6 hours daily, I'd be roughly 13-14 hours on the internet on a daily basis.
    I have practically built a mansion on the internet. My laptop 'Natasha' has been my girlfriend for some months now. We are sooo loyal to eachother. Yikes!

4. Bellarod

Bellarod New Member

Literally, I spend over three-quarters of my time online. What I simply do online includes making searches about legitimate ways to create multiple streams of income online, best ways to maximize online revenue, web design tutorials, logo design tutorials as well as search engine optimization techniques. The internet is just an unlimited source of acquiring useful tips and informative ideas.

Sometimes, when I have a holiday at work, I increase my time working online and get a lot of profitable work done in few clicks. Personally, I derive so much pleasure spending the whole of my day online, when feasible, because I get so much from it that I couldn't get elsewhere.

5. nicolespost

nicolespost New Member

Anywhere from 8-16hrs, smh

6. dmanval

dmanval New Member

Since ten years ago when most of my income come from the internet, I have spent most of my working hours on the internet. Nowadays, I spend at least 10 hours daily on the internet trading forex, schooling at babypips browsing nairaland etc.

7. Excellence44

Excellence44 New Member

Am an internet addict and I just can't help it. I spend almost a whole day online researching, following social media, engaging in online business, and chatting with friends. I think I seriously need solution to this addiction.

8. asimaashu

asimaashu Member

Out of 8 hours of work, I usually spend about 6 on surfing, dealing with emails, handling clients on various chat sites, staying up to date with related market etc and about 3-5 at home doing different tasks. So, that would be about 10 hours a day.

9. bestwriter

bestwriter New Member

I am addicted to the internet. I spend most of my time on the internet approximately ten hours. I research a lot, read news letters, chats with people through the aid of various social media platforms. i also use it to stream videos on YouTube.

10. bestwriter

bestwriter New Member

I am addicted to the internet. I spend most of my time on the internet approximately ten hours. I research a lot, read news letters, chats with people through the aid of various social media platforms. i also use it to stream videos on YouTube.

11. Gary2507

Gary2507 New Member

I spend hours every day on the internet. It maybe on my phone or my desktop, but I am always on the internet. It has become apart of mostly everyone's everyday life, especially with social media. The internet is the go to for everything from directions to a question about anything.

12. solotech09

solotech09 New Member

I spend at least six hours on the internet every day.The hours I spend on the internet just depends on electricity for that day.If I am able to charge my phone well,I spend more than six hours surfing the internet and chatting with friends.

13. tiada

tiada New Member

I never count how many hours per day I spend on the internet as my internet connection is on 24/7. I have to admit that I addict to the internet too because I always stay in front of my computer for surfing online or doing my works. This is yet included the time I spend with my handphone. I will say, most of us can't live without the internet.

14. anirudh44

anirudh44 New Member

Pity much the whole day. Social networking and communication with people consumes a lot of time. My work also happens online. In addition to that activities like searching the web for various things, places,events etc. So internet is needed all day and everyday.

15. Stephin

Stephin New Member

I spend about 6-8hours on the internet a day.

16. Mcspanz

Mcspanz New Member

We are in the digital age, so I spend quite a good fraction of the day on the Internet. I have quite a number of activities I performed daily on the Internet, which ranges from surfing the net, reading online, playing games online, replying emails, doing online transactions, online bookings and orders and many more.

17. visuals

visuals New Member

If i'm not out pretty much 24/7 at home and sometimes when i'm out but I try to stay away from it when i'm out.

18. Fishlight2017

Fishlight2017 New Member

The amount of time I spend online depends solely on the schedule of work to be done for any particular day. On average, I spend not less than six hours daily working online. Despite this, I still discovered I needed much more time to invest into the internet due to the various legitimate jobs I do online.

The jobs I do online include affiliate programs, internet marketing and advertising, referral programs, logo design, web design and copywriting. A lot of customers contact me everyday making one enquiry or the other and this takes me a lot of time.

19. Firstwriter

Firstwriter New Member

Internet is simply an addiction for me, I hardly do without surfing the Internet on daily bases. There are so many activities I engage myself in on the Internet, it includes chatting on social media, reading, e-banking, freelancing and so many more.
    I am now a pro in so many skills attributed to research I have done on the Internet, video tutorial from YouTube, making so bucks on article writing, got to know of postloop which has been fun , interesting and entertaining. All thanks to the Internet, if you still a novice or doubting if making money online is real or not, then you are in the right place. Just follow-up the instructions and you'd be glad you did.

20. Firstwriter

Firstwriter New Member

Internet is simply an addiction for me, I hardly do without surfing the Internet on daily bases. There are so many activities I engage myself in on the Internet, it includes chatting on social media, reading, e-banking, freelancing and so many more.
    I am now a pro in so many skills attributed to research I have done on the Internet, video tutorial from YouTube, making so bucks on article writing, got to know of postloop which has been fun , interesting and entertaining. All thanks to the Internet, if you still a novice or doubting if making money online is real or not, then you are in the right place. Just follow-up the instructions and you'd be glad you did.

21. Cyan

Cyan New Member

I used the internet for like 8-16 hours a day more to like im addicted toit. Whether on a Laptop or a mobile phone. It's just simply because i need internet to be able to perform my full time and part time jobs. Also a huge chunk of it are used by browsing my social media accounts, chatting with some friends or customers/employers. Then there are also streaming sites video sites that i used to watch or do some live stream. And then there are also games that i play that needs internet access.

I need internet for my everyday living except on sunday which i try to not to use the internet or any electronic device as much as possible so i can focus on my family and also to be able to rest my eyes.

22. raymond fernandez

raymond fernandez New Member

ive used it 12 hrs a day because i love searching things what i want to know. you know like how to do use this things properly like that and also for searching important thing that we need to know like doing right and wrong or what is right to wrong i know that im so exposed on internet but i used it on good way not on playing games like that but for making my lifes good

23. fernandez

fernandez New Member

• Spend time online with your child. If you don't have a computer at home, ask your librarian if the library has computers that you and your child may use. Learn along with your child. If you're not familiar with computers or with the Internet, ask the librarian if and when someone is available at the library to help you and your child learn together to use them. If your child knows about computers, let her teach you. Ask her to explain what she is doing and why. Ask her to show you her favorite Web sites and to tell you what she likes about them. This will help her build self-confidence and pride in her abilities.
    • Help your child to locate appropriate Internet Web sites. At the same time, make sure that she understands what you think are appropriate Web sites for her to visit. Point her in the direction of sites that can help her with homework or that relate to her interests.

24. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

Maybe 3-4 hours i used internet,because I'm currently employed.
    I only used internet to watch and listen music to reliev stress from work.

25. Rucker

Rucker New Member

Usually, all day, or about 12 hours. I like to be here because of tons of imnormations and my work also related to the Internet.

26. ewi102

ewi102 Member

i spend 9-10 hours a day on the internet.most of them are in social media like facebook and instagram and the others is youtube and gaming.

27. mithul

mithul Member

I'm really surprised that this question made me to think a second, as i'm spending almost 15 hrs a day in the internet.

28. tessa602

tessa602 New Member

The internet for me is a necessity. My family business is an internet shop which opens from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. We have 25 units for rent and 1 server that is used if customers want to have something researched, downloaded and printed. Thus business-wise, we are using the internet for 12 hours daily. Personally, I use the internet for 6 hours or more to check and update on my social media accounts, do online jobs, conduct research for intellectual growth, and communicate with friends and relatives through Messenger and Viber. I guess my life will be totally incomplete without the internet.

29. selectra

selectra Member

I spend most of my time on the internet,i would say about 8 hours a day .

30. RosaLeite

RosaLeite New Member

It depends. But around 5 hours a day. In this world of growing technologies, it has become a necessity to stay connected and updated.