How much time do you spend on the internet ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 6, 2017.

1. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

i spend a lot of time on internet to listening music playing games and much more

2. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

I used All my Free time In internet.

3. melb84

melb84 New Member

It is no secret that I spend too much on internet.My phone has incredible tools for keeping me connected,informed and productive.The screen time habit has also a pretty negative impacts on my focus and attention.Especially during the working hours.

1 person likes this.
  4. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

For me almost whole day ..i rest sometimes when my eyes feels nap,, In internet there are more activity to do even Games, Online Job, Research, Musics, and a lot more so i think for me,. my life is not completed without internet :laugh:

1 person likes this.
  5. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

Let's just say a lot, I am currently travelling but still online as much as I can be.

1 person likes this.
  6. LLONA

LLONA New Member

We can say that the internet has changed human's life. I often feel that one can hardly survive of this modern life if one does not have access to the internet. Many people nowadays rely on the internet deeply. They work, shop, read news, watch videos, listen to the music, order meals, and play games all on the net. So are you a net potato addicted to the internet? How much time do you spend on the internet every day? And how much time do you think is reasonable to be spent?

7. lppenna

lppenna New Member

Man, I'm all day online with my mobile phone in hand, any breach already on instagram or something

8. sar

sar New Member

I am part time user of internet, because i am a carpenter and i spend most of time of my day in work.

9. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

Five to six hours daily.Mostly my time is divided among tasks,and also entertainment.The tasks involve doing research,and freelance jobs.the entertainment part involves watching movies or trailers in YouTube.

10. bads05

bads05 Member

I use internet 8 hours a day along my work, I search informations, watch videos, check on latest movies, read my favorite mangga, i can't imagine without internet, it would be so boring.

11. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

It's all depend on the type of task I wan't to complete online,before I go online I will first estimate the duration am going to spend online with each website before I login to any website, except you have excess bandwidght of data that can allow you to surf unlimited.

But this days I spend about 2-4 hours online before I complete all the task that is in my schedule .

12. JanetL

JanetL Member

It's all depend on the type of activity you wan't to embark on online,now I spend about 16hours online to edit and update my blog,

compare to when I use to wake up carry my phone and login to my facebook account to check my feeds and chat with friends , but now, am into blogging and content writing the duration I spend now online has been extended.

13. SophyaN

SophyaN New Member

The Internet eats up a lot of my time. About five hours in a day. For me, the internet is not only news and movies, but it is also my study and work. I like using it. But there are so many dangers there. Dears, be careful!

14. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Internet is so addicted as we all know, once you have knowledge on how to use the internet you will find it hard to stay a day without it.

The time we spend using the internet all depend on which site you surf and how fast the website is before its opend,some website are so havy that its take several minute to open, this can be cause by the internet service provider (IsP) that we made use of.
    I seldom spend up to 2hours this days online due to my offline work-Load, I will resume my full activity online before the end of nex-tweek

15. Jubilado

Jubilado New Member

I used to spend more than 8 hours a day back when i was in school, all beacause of a game. In these days if i am here for more than 2 hours it would be amazing... There's not that much time and we have more important things to do than when we were kids right?

16. JanetL

JanetL Member

When we where kids we surf the internet and look picture and play games everyday.

But this days all our activity online is more than important to us since we are an adult, so we need to value the time we spend online very well, time wait for no body.

I spend most of my time yesterday trying to sell some of my affiiate product online but to no avail, the total time I spend was about 5-8 hours but was happy since most of my goals was archeived.