How much time do you spend surfing internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jjmontero, Nov 18, 2019.

1. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I usually spend like half of my day surfing the internet, doing researh, watching videos and tutorials, watching vlogs, reading blogs, etc. It doesn't really affect my time doing household chores. I could still manage giving half both of my time to do researches and doing my things at home.

2. Charies

Charies Member

I usually spend the internet at least one hour a day in watching videos and tutorials on how to earn income or even extra income.

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

You spend time watching video and gaming online? not doubt that is part of the activity you can carried-out online but you must have a permanent job or something doing that could fetch you money for connection.

Internet connection is very costly in my location so I go to work first before I can surf the web freely knowing that there will be money for renewal of my internet subscribtion at the end of the month.

The time I spend now online has been divide into two, since I have so many work left in my table to be completed, I will resume my activity fully online before next week end.