How much water do you drink everday

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by subbu813, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Rejoyce

Rejoyce Member

I drink more than 8 glasses of water per day. I hate it when my throat dries down. Moreover, I'm constipated and water helps me to regulate bowel movement.

2. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

I know this is too much information but I suffer from constipation ever since I was in high school so I make it a point to drink several glasses of water now. I'm still not able to do it consistently though. I'm drinking about 2 liters of water a day. I know it's still not much but I'm getting there and it has helped with my constipation so far.

3. pceug17

pceug17 Member

There are many benefits of drinking water. Yes, it is hard to keep up with 8-10 glasses of water everyday. My technique to be motivated to gulp 8-10 glasses a day is thinking about the benefits of drinking water. Like you will have clearer and brighter skin because water unclogs the excess oil and dirt in our skin. It also has many health benefits because it clears toxins in our body. It balances the natural temperature in our body. With that in mind, last time I counted I can chug down 2.5 liters a day.

4. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

I'm an athelete and being one require more than your Doctor prescribed eight glasses a day. I would say 12-16 glasses for me. I do gymnastics, futbol, obstacle course racing, hiking and some climbing.

5. janden02

janden02 New Member

Drinking water is very important. Always keep ur body hydrated rather than dehydrared. Denying affects of moods, reduces your motor skills better grab a glass of water and fuel your body.

6. Isakft

Isakft Member

I try to drink at least 3 liters of water. Water (and coffee) really helps me feel more awake and healthier...

7. Janelle31

Janelle31 New Member

I do not really monitor my liquid intake since it always depends on your daily conditions. I tend to drink a lot during hot weathers or if I am staying too long in front of a computer. If you are busy, you never really realize that your body is already craving for water. I drink at least a glass of water every meal. What I also do is to drink water whenever I pass our fridge or keep a liter of water in my room or beside my computer table. Being hydrated is important to keep our body functioning well. I’ll say water makes our body organs work fluidly.

asset-1454101728425.png

8. florencieh

florencieh New Member

About 2 litres. I always carry around a litre when I'm out and I'll have litre bottle hanging out with me wherever I go.

9. leradj001

leradj001 Member

I drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday as it is the standard to keep your body running.

10. romilda

romilda Member

I drink water as much as I can everyday to stay hydrated and healthy.

11. gracieroda

gracieroda New Member

I drink almost 2 liters of water a day. It is best to the body for cleaning and hydrating. Those who are health conscious they drank 3 to 4 liters of water a day. Though it depends of how much water needed in your body. There is a particular weighing scale that calculate of how much water needed of you body.

12. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Atleast 8 because sometimes i am suffering for constipation that's why drinking enough water for me is important.

13. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Drinking plenty of water will helps my body to flush toxins and chemicals. I drink water 8 glasses a day but i think it should be 12 glasses helps my skin more radiant glow and smooth. Every time I leave the house and go somewhere, I always bring my bottled water to keep me hydrated.

14. MarcFrancis

MarcFrancis New Member

Well experts says we should drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day, but it depends on your lifestyle. For example, if you are an athlete then you must have more than 8 glasses of watwr a day.

15. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Six glasses of water to maintain my body functions and eradicate constipation,dehydration.

16. BIG01

BIG01 New Member

Every day I drink almost 2.5 Litres of water

17. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

I wanted to drink 8 glasses or more water everyday but unfortunately, I couldn't,sometimes i forgot it water is very important to our body if you want to stay fit and be healthy you just need to drink water, because health is wealth. but now i realized how important it is so now I tried to drink water everyday as much as possible 8 glasses or more water a day that's my goal now

18. michpiong

michpiong Member

Well, I drink lots of water everyday because my body needs water. We need to take 6-8 glasses of water everyday because 70% of our body is consists of water. Water can help us lose weight, can cleanse our body, can make us look and feel younger and make us think positively in life. This clear thing can have a big effect in our lives. Without water, we can't live. Remember this saying always, "Every drop, counts..."

19. ranerii10

ranerii10 Member

Water is one of the most important natural resources. it will keeps us alive. gives smooth and healthy skin.
    I drink 8 glasses or more a day. it flushes the chemicals and toxins inside my body. gives healthy digestion and prevent constipation. I always keep my body hydrated.

20. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I drink a minimum of 8-10 liters of filtered water per day. It is very essential to us especially for a person like me who sweats a lot. Drinking filtered water will help your body and your organs to function at its best performance thus will improve your overall life. Water also aids in digestion especially for people who eats a lot and it is also vital for weight loss so if you're on planning to cut some weights, make sure to drink a minimum of 6-8 liters of filtered water a day. Going to the toilet most of the time is not a big deal for me. Just think that you are filtering your toxins out to your body and you'll be good.

21. map8813

map8813 Member

I drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. It helps my body to be hydrated always and keep my skin moisturized. Drinking lots of water can make you look and feel fresh and younger. Also, if you make it a habit, it will also help you lose weight for it cleanses our body and fats.

22. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day.water for me is very important.I drink 2 glasses of water right after I wake up so it helps get rid of the toxins of my body.

23. romilda

romilda Member

As much as i can.

24. ziggyx

ziggyx New Member

Our body is for most made of water so we musy drink a lot. I drink lot of water for example when are summer i can drink up to 5liters of water and water is life people. Drink it lot

25. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

How much water should you drink each day? It's a simple question with no easy answer.

Studies have produced varying recommendations over the years. But your individual water needs depend on many factors, including your health, how active you are and where you live.

No single formula fits everyone. But knowing more about your body's need for fluids will help you estimate how much water to drink each day.

26. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Health benefits of water
    Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Your body depends on water to survive.

Every cell, tissue and organ in your body needs water to work properly. For example, water:
    • Gets rid of wastes through urination, perspiration and bowel movements
    • Keeps your temperature normal
    • Lubricates and cushions joints
    • Protects sensitive tissues
    Lack of water can lead to dehydration — a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you tired.

27. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Every day you lose water through your breath, perspiration, urine and bowel movements. For your body to function properly, you must replenish its water supply by consuming beverages and foods that contain water.

So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is:
    • About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men
    • About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women
    These recommendations cover fluids from water, other beverages and food. About 20 percent of daily fluid intake usually comes from food and the rest from drinks.

28. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

I drink around 2-3 litres daily. Drinking excessive amounts of water leads to electrolyte depletion.

29. laybout666

laybout666 New Member

I don't monitor my water intake, so I don't know how much water I actually drink. I drink a glass of water right after waking up to get hydrated in the morning. During the day I drink only when thirsty. I also don't drink water one hour after meals, because I read that doing so ruing digestion.

30. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

I drink 5-8 glass of water per day and once a week of fresh milk that make me strong bones for my broken fracture forearm :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019