How much water do you drink everday

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by subbu813, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Pooch2015

Pooch2015 New Member

Water is really good for your mental state. Of course it flushes out toxins, but I have found when I have drank 2 warm glasses of water in the morning before breakfast , by the afternoon I'm very energised. As i suffer from depression increasing my water intake has helped a great deal. In fact I have a stable job now, which i hadn't done for more than 20 years.

Water is, in my view, the most important and yet the most over looked intake we all must consume for a much healthier and of course a much happier life...

So get drinking guys...

2. ememchoco

ememchoco New Member

i drink 5-8 glasses a day because it helps me to fight diseases.. Before I used to drink cola, I could not eat without cola but I notice I'm getting fat and my blood sugar goes up that's why i stop drinking that and only drink water.

3. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

I always make sure I drink 2 -3 liters of water a day. 2 years ago, I always forgot to drink water. I even drink 500 ml to 1 liter a day. But a friend of mine told me that drinking enough water helps boost energy and metabolism. My friend was actually right because after I tried drinking the minimum water intake, I always feel so good about myself. My mild headache that I felt whenever I started working was gone. I felt active and it boosts the way I think and feel about myself.

1 person likes this.
  4. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I drink 8-12 glasses a day. it help my body to flush all chemicals and toxins inside my body. it boost skin health. it prevent kidney stone and help maintain blood pressure.

5. gelouborlasa

gelouborlasa New Member

As a sedentary person, I rarely get thirsty nor motivated to drink plenty of water. And what a big mistake that was! I started to make small changes in my water intake when I've noticed that I'm starting to have infrequent bowel movement. Having an app that reminds me to drink water is actually of great help. I started drinking 2-liters of water every day. After a week of continuing this, I started noticing improvements not just in my bowel movement but also in my skin and general mood, as a whole. Adding fruits, such as lemon also improved the taste of the water without compromising its benefits, instead of drinking sugary fruit juices.

6. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

Well it depends, on day to day basis I usually consume around 15 to 20 glass but if I'm working like reorganizing my fish ponds I do consume a lot. Water is good to replenish our energy, and I hope people would stay away from tonic drinks because it has its side effects.

1 person likes this.
  7. bach26

bach26 New Member

To prevent dehydration, you need to drink adequate amounts of water. There are many different opinions on how much water you should be drinking every day. Health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon. This is called the 8×8 rule and is very easy to remember.

8. beckertani

beckertani Member

Are eight glasses of water necessary? I think I am not doing it.

9. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I usually take 6 to 8 glasses of water a day,for enhancement of health status.

10. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

8 to 10 glasses of water each day. But admit it, its really hard to drink that much. I, personally I just have tumbler even at home that way I can drink a lot than using glass plus I can bring my tumbler wherever I go.

11. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I drink 8 glass of water thats the proper way of drinking i know.

12. yograj

yograj Member

Water is the elixir of the life. No water, no life.
    However, how much water we should drink depends upon several factors like: age, weight, type of work we are engaged in, the geographical area where we live, etc.
    The best factor to determine the quantity of daily water intake is, the sensation of thirst we experience.
    This is because, "God is great"! God has taken care of us and provided us the sensation of thirst!

1 person likes this.
  13. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

I've just realized that i am not a regular water drinker which is not healthy for me. on average i take around three glasses daily which is after my meals. that should change after reading most of your comments.Thanks guys.

14. hardunbie

hardunbie Member

Our body is about 60% water give or take. I am constantly losing water from my body , primarily via urine and sweat.To prevent dehydrated I need to drink adequate amounts of water.Health authorities commonly recommend eight 8_ ounce glasses.Which equals about 2 liters or half a gallon.However, some health gurus believe that you need to sip water constantly throughout the day even when you are not thirsty.As with most things this depends on the individual, many factors both internal and external ultimately affect your noid for water.

1 person likes this.
  15. innah

innah New Member

As much as possible, I drink 8 glasses of water per day.

16. oramos

oramos New Member

My daily water in take is about 1.5 liters because it get very hot sometimes in the caribbean.

17. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

Water is an essential part of one's individual in mantaining a healthy body. As recommended by nutritionist, I consume atleast 8 glasses of water a day to keep myself alert and hydrated all the time!

18. pjg1989

pjg1989 New Member

I usually drink about 13 cups of water. Researchers says that for an adult man needs to drink 13 cups of water and an adult women needs to drink 8 cups of water per day to keep cool your body. This helps in avoiding kidney damage. This may change during the summer. In summer at least 16 cups of water should intake for men and for women 11 cups. I used to take 16-18 cups in summer.

I follows the researchers instruct. It helps to keep my body cool, support my body healthy.When I do this chapped lips gone away from me. And also one can drink as much of water during Summer.

19. TheNirariGabrielle

TheNirariGabrielle New Member

I drink at least 7-8 cups of cold water daily. I love water especially, cold water. Water works wonders for your skin especially, if you have sensitive skin like myself. Water + Cucumber Slices = WONDERS!!! try it!

20. git531

git531 Member

I drink about 8-10 glasses of water everyday, maybe 2-3 glasses more in the summer but not less.

21. ruthc

ruthc New Member

Drinking of water is essential to our body. 70% of our body parts are made from water. It helps to flush our our daily intakes of toxins. You can drink 8 glasses of water or more depends on your BMI. Consult your nutritionist for accurate body water needs.

22. Because water is important to our body. I drink 8 glassess of water everyday. It give us clear skin and a strong body immune system. Without water we will die. Water is a survival food for all of us. With this, everything on earth dies.

23. mayprincessmanalo

mayprincessmanalo New Member

I think I drank more than 8 glasses of water everyday. Because drinking of water can help us cleans our body. It helps to regulate well our bloods and veins and help us to take away all the toxins in our body. It keeps us away on having urinary track infections.

24. I drink 8 glasses of water a day because the water I intake everyday Affect my Energy Levels and Brain Function that I needed for my everyday living.

25. Wolfiend

Wolfiend Member

As someone who only eats one meal a day, I drink probably about 2-3 liters of water everyday, maybe more since it's always hot and humid here in the Philippines.
    I'm even drinking water now as I'm writing this post.
    I drink a liter of water everyday immediately after waking up. And trust me, 10-30 minutes after doing so, its gonna be a bathroom party for you. Everything will be flushed out, both number 1 and number 2.
    In the end, water's good for you. If you don't have any medical conditions that inhibit you from excessive fluid intake, then I suggest you drink as much water as you can.

26. Thaxton

Thaxton New Member

I typically attempt to get 80 ounces of water per day. I can't tell you why I set that as a goal long ago. I count the 80 ounces in addition to any other beverages I have throughout the day. I've found that it's a manageable amount, more than the recommended amount, and I find I feel better when I am hydrated properly. I will tend to increase the amount of water I have on days I drink any alcohol, as well as the day after.

27. arunkm001

arunkm001 New Member

I will drink 1.5 liters of water every day. It is summer season in my country and the temperature is above 25 degrees here. So I always keep one bottle of water in my desk every time. Apart from that, I drink soft drinks and chilled juice almost every day.

To avoid dehydration one person must drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Drinking water has many more benefits such as Gets rid of wastes through urination, Keep body temperature normal and Lubricates and cushions joints.

28. Mikejanis

Mikejanis New Member

I would rather drink water 8 glass a day regular. but sometimes I forgot to drink due to a busy schedule to work. if you drink more water it feels like no worries about the conditions of your health. I rate this a good idea to drink water always.

29. It's best to drink 8-12 glasses per day for cleansing, flushing out toxins, aids digestion and for over all health. We must drink warm water if possible because cold water is not good for body fats and the heart.

30. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

I drink about 2 Liters a day because my body easily gets dehydrated. Especially with our current tropical climate, its almost impossible to sweat and lose a lot of body fluid.