How much water do you drink in a day?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cathleenwright, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I drink as much as I can in a day and water is one of my technique for diet, I drink a lot before eating so, my tummy is already full and I eat less. But still, a fat 'ass' woman, because I'm lazy to do exercises. :poop: Diet is the best with exercise.

1 person likes this.
  2. Willy1984

Willy1984 Member

I drink 3 glasses of water when i wake up every morning. All through out the day i can finish 3-4 liters of water.
    I have read some article that water may help to stay youthful and may increase your energy.

3. Xyronxid

Xyronxid Member

I drink 8 galasses of water because when I was grade 2 my mapeh teacher says "Drink 8 galasses of water to become strong and healthy" we need to drink 8 or more glasses of water to circulate the blood of our body.

4. MiaManimbo

MiaManimbo New Member

I don't really track my water intake everyday. But whenever I get parched, I drink water. A lot of water.
    As a breastfeeding mom, water is very important because every after breastfeeding, I sometimes feel parched so I always have my water with me or near me.

Water is not just important for breastfeeding moms, it's for everybody! Water is a great way in reducing cough and colds and can also be used in detoxifying the body. It is also very good for the skin. I have noticed that when I drank a lot of water, my skin felt so glowing and smooth. Drinking water should be a routine because it also gives us the energy that we need throughout the day.

5. RobiManimbo

RobiManimbo New Member

I drink about 10 or more glasses a day. I drink from time to time whenever I go by the fridge.

Drinking lots of water clears out my mind and helps me become active throughout my day, I do visit the bathroom from time to time to relieve myself from all the water that I drink.

Water helps our body function very well, it help prevents a lot of illness that might attack our body when we are low in fluids, after all our body is made out of 80% water. Let's be healthy and drink lots of water.

6. rlynrlyn

rlynrlyn New Member

I tried the water therapy, it was worth it because I don't usually drink water especially at work.
    But then after a physical lately, I was told by the physician to drink more water because in my blood analysis it shows that I lack water. From that time on, I would drink two (2) liters a day.

7. merl

merl New Member

I consume an approximately two liters a day. My first thing in the morning is to drink a glass of water to awaken my body from sleep. It feels energizing and refreshing. Through out the day I am used to drinking water from time to time to increase my metabolism especially at work.
    I guess this kind of habit really helps me to survive the whole day.

8. PitchBlack

PitchBlack New Member

There is a lot of different information on how much water we should be drinking daily. On the other hand, several health experts believe that we need to at least drink a moderate amount of water regularly for the whole day, even when we are not in need for it or should I say even if we are not thirsty at all.

However, this really depends on the person. Because there’s a lot of factors (internal and external) that plays a big role that affects your need for water.

Health experts usually advise us to drink at least eight glasses of water a day, which is about 2 liters, or half a gallon of water. This method is commonly known as the eight by eight rule and is easy to remember.

If you’re not a water drinker, I suggest that you stop drinking sodas and other artificial juices. Change your ways because it’ll give your health a boost that you will love.

Here are the health benefits of drinking a right amount of water daily to convince you:

• Aids in weight loss
    • Promotes healthy skin
    • Good for our teeth
    • Fights infection
    • Expels toxin in our body
    • Supports a healthy heart
    • Good for joint pain
    • Gives us energy
    • Hinders constipation
    • Reduces the risk of kidney stones
    • Improves productivity

I hope this reply helps you and make sure to stay hydrated throughout the day! ;)

9. Whahey!

Whahey! New Member

I only drink about one to two glasses a day lately which is absolutely pathetic. I'm trying to get back on the healthy side, eating right, exercise etc, but I'm finding it very hard to up my intake of water. I find I need to use the loo so much when I do try to drink more, so I spend the day running to the loo, and running to the shops for toilet paper. Exercise done

10. romilda

romilda Member

I drink as much water as i can to stay healthy and hydrated.