How often do you listen music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by thehazel, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Pen29

Pen29 Member

Music is a big part of my life. I listened to music every night to help me go to sleep with relaxing songs. On my way to work, I listen to my lively playlist to make myself alive or to be so awake at work. This music makes keeps my mood so well. Conditioning with music has become part of my daily routine, and I don't want to imagine life without music.

2. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I listen to music every day. Sometimes with coffee or beer.

3. bloodybrain

bloodybrain Member

I think 8 hours per day because i can't work, study, do something without musics

4. Paxton

Paxton New Member

I'm not listening to music everyday, but its something important for me, it fix my mood helps me in relaxation or concentration, in the workouts and for meditation, music feeds the soul, all what is art gives me good emotions, but especially music, as Bob Marley said, “One good thing about music—when it hits you, you feel no pain.”

5. iGenesys

iGenesys New Member

To be honest, i can't live without music. I listen to it every single day, because the vibes reach my soul and make me happy. For me, life without music in particular is useless, because it expresses the emotions my heart wants to convey.

6. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

Makes you feel better
    Playing unblocked games and listening to the music you like will simply have an astonishing effect. First of all, music will relax you, especially when you listen to the music type you like. This fact actually has been approved by the study from 2011. Music affects the brain, in releasing more dopamine, a hormone that improves your mood.
    In general, all kinds of music have this property, but it is important to listen to the kind you prefer. Listening to the music that you don’t like may have an opposite effect.

7. vricsihun

vricsihun New Member

I everytime listening to music when i have time. If im angry,some rap,if im happy some pop.

8. HoneyPretty

HoneyPretty Member

I listen to music almost every day all day. Music energizes me and gives my mind calmness. Because of music I was able to be productive in every work I have to do. It always gives me motivation to work harder so I can finish my work ahead of time.

2 people like this.
  9. mediocrerant

mediocrerant New Member

• I breathe music. Literally and figuratively. Sleeping melodies, wake-up tones, commute jams, and of course workday hits. With all the tension and stress, life has to offer, music is always a refuge to go to. It is just amazing how a series of tones, rhyming lyrics and variation of beats is able to change how we react, gives us an instant relief or suddenly divert our mood once it reaches our ears. It becomes our instant companion when we feel like we're alone and a room of solitude whenever we feel like we are needing some isolation. Though it has been proven medically that it affects our dopamine hormone production, thus improving our moods, it is still a work of wonder how music is able to reflect every possible emotions we feel in a certain point of our lives.

10. AlienOcean

AlienOcean New Member

I listen to music all the time!
    I love almost every genre and everything I do every single has their genre.
    For exemple when I study I listen to deep house or classical music whereas when I walk to school in the morning I listen to kpop, rock or pop music.

And when I don't listen to music...I sing!

11. Omoluabi

Omoluabi New Member

I do like playing music before going to bed is a a source of inspiration for me.

12. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

I listen to music every time I get on the computer, I always open iTunes and listen to my music

2 people like this.
  13. kfrianz11

kfrianz11 New Member

really

14. markobozicz

markobozicz New Member

Every time I can... But sometimes I can`t concentrate to work while listening music and in that time I don`t listen. "Mubert" is good smartphone app for generative music, with it you don`t need constant finding mixes and podcasts on web, just turn app on and it will play:)

15. yichris101

yichris101 New Member

Literally: EVERYDAY. I would listen at least and hour a day. Never a day goes I don't listen to some form of music. Music is a part of my life. Some people might say it is an addiction. I like to think its a healthy does of happiness.

16. rhein09

rhein09 New Member

Always! Cant live without music because its part of my everyday life.

17. gracieroda

gracieroda New Member

Everyday, before i will start the house choirs. And before i will take a nap. Music is my best buddy when i have an insomnia attack, i like drinking coffee so sometimes i can't sleep early. But listening to the music will make be sleepy. Caffeine did not stand a chance.

18. JACKZ1029

JACKZ1029 New Member

i listen to music everyday whenever i stary my daily job for morethan 8 hours a day. listening to music gives me good moods and energy in doing my task online.

19. JMae372

JMae372 Member

Every single day :)... Reasons?
    1. It helps me relax and takes away all my stress.
    2. With the loud sound banging on through my earphones, it helps me not to hear stupid things like catcalling.
    3. It makes my mind more active and lets my mind generate new ideas.

20. I usually starts my day by playing my favorite song while I am preparing my breakfast meal and coffee. After that, play my bathroom playlist. And then wear my earphones on my way to work.

21. calebkaylix

calebkaylix New Member

I listen to music oftenly when I'm free from work. Music is just part of me. I can listen to music all day long as long as I'm free. Music is a perfect mind relaxant.

22. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Everyday! its like a part of my daily routine.

23. eleey

eleey New Member

Almost everyday. Whenever i listened to music it always make me calm and feel inspired. Sometimes, i feel like i was the singer! I love singing that's why i loved music. But sad to say singing doesn't loved me back. For me, music is life.

24. RebeccaHoof

RebeccaHoof New Member

Everyday! I listen to music when I'm heading to work, when I do my groceries, when I go for a run, when I'm chilling at home, almost all day actually!

25. eddiecaliao

eddiecaliao New Member

I listen music everyday to specially at the workplace. It keeps away stress, sleepy, makes you active and more. It makes my foot and mind dancing with the beat not by lyrics. Hahaha

26. Babysj

Babysj New Member

I love listening to music ever since. I listen to music almost every day, during a vacant time in school, while cooking, while doing other household chores and even before sleeping. I do listen to music with my husband on Sundays. It comforts me whenever I feel sad.

27. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Everyday every hour , because music is part of my music. Part of my routine.

28. kencluna

kencluna New Member

I don't think I can work without listening to a good amount of music. Even when I don't have anything to do, I always have a playlist dedicated to that kind of mood. When I study or I travel, I make sure I am preoccupied by music to pass time, until to the point that my measurement of time depends on how many songs I listen to, like for example, the distance from my house to my workplace is 10 songs away. It may sound a little bit over the top, but that is what listening to music too often does to me.

29. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

I don't usually listen to music but it doesn't mean I don't like music. I actually love to listen to worship songs. It calms me down and makes my stress and worries away. It changes my mood as well. There are times that I want to listen to music all day. It depends on my mood and the song. They say, music is one of the important thing in life. There are many reasons why music is so important to our life. Not just for entertainment but a lot of benefits. However the music today is not as good as the music before. Is it just me? I prefer old songs. The lyrics are meaningful and relatable.

30. patreng

patreng New Member

I listen to music to boost my energy. Listening to music every morning helps me become productive and I always feel like creating a positive vibe that I can carry around 24/7. Music is my life!