How old are you when you became a gamer?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Junex, Feb 4, 2018.

1. becaro122

becaro122 New Member

I became a gamer when I was 9 my mom bought a nintendo console and i played it almost everyday,my brother and i used to play together,games like contra,super mario were our favorites.

2. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

I became a gamer when i was 10 years old since my father introduced War Rock and dota 1 . i almost liked the game that goes to the point that i forgot to eat for almost 2 days

3. Onleet

Onleet New Member

I think I was around seven or eight when I first began gaming. I got a PlayStation 2 GameBoy Advance the year after as birthday presents. I still have them both, as well as great memories of playing them. My family however couldn't afford to get me, as well as my siblings new games all the time so we missed out on a lot. Now that I'm older, I went back to buy games I missed playing as a kid, along with games I never got the chance to play.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  4. ScribeLive

ScribeLive New Member

I was like 5 or 6 when I became a gamer. I remember my mom stumbling through the door struggling to grip a pocket book and a huge box that looked like it had an outer space pattern on it. I remember playing duck hunt and being almost sure that the dog that would pop up after missing a duck was actually a hater and was secretly hiding in my home waiting to steal something from me. With therapy I was able to overcome this through the years.

5. Cam4020

Cam4020 New Member

I was really young, i don't even remember how old i was, sure less than 6. And i wasn't even the only one in my family on that time that become "gamer", like, really obsessed with games, my father and older brother (only by 14 months) were too. I recall that every time we gotten home we run to that big old computer and the first one that reach it could played it the first hours (yes, hours!). We played the computer game "Age of empire" each one with their own account. Then too with my brother we had the ps2 and we played A LOT of games, we full boxes and boxes with them actually.

6. glenda18

glenda18 New Member

Don't feel old. I'm 25 and every free second I get im on the 360, Ive been a gamer all my life. My boyfriend had to adjust but shes starting to like games to. Atleast some of them.

7. I remember i was a gamer since 2006 playing Playstation 1 with Different games, PSP, Computer, Gameboy ireally love playing those kind of gadgets and 1 of my favorite game is Digimon and Naruto, Tekken, Final fantasy actually i had a lot of games really love but the most is Harvestmoon because its like playing real life you're going to farm and buy some stuff to feed your animals.