How old were you when you created your first blog?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by meaton, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. meaton

meaton New Member

I was a wee lass, twelve years to my name, and enthused become entranced by countless internet rabbit holes. My first blog was located on Tumblr. I still hold this dying website close to my heart. I must say, the content I posted was a little bit too edgy for my current tastes.

2. carbs16

carbs16 Member

my first website is jtian14.hexat.com i built it when i was 16 years old. i really want to have a website on that time to expand my network and earn money by clicking on the ads that i put there.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It was way back in 2007 when I was 39 years old.

4. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I started blogging about two years ago and i was about 27years old as at then but my blogg started gaining popularity about six months ago after alot of hardwork.
    It's not all about creating a blog that matters anyone can create a blog since blogg is easy and free to create but the most important thing is how to make your blogg popular and how to organize it well, experience is really the best.

5. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I was in my teenage years when i started blogging. I started doing it to vent all the things that i feel and to share all my opinions to things. It became my diary. It helped me get through things and to realize all my actions in the past. I guess blogging helped me coped with all the negative things that happened to me and to also see myself oh how i handle things in the past.