How to Bcm20702A0 Drivers Download for Windows? +1-888-266-1754

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Jacob Taylor, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Jacob Taylor

Jacob Taylor New Member

Hi everyone,

New post here. I have looked at a LOT of troubles with people attempting to install the drivers for the BCM20702A0 device. This can be a Bluetooth adapter from Insignia, though, it's like this can be shared across several devices. I downloaded the.EXE from Broadcom and it gets fixed up while approving Bluetooth device. In Device Manager, the device is listed under 'Other devices' with a yellow exclamation point. Through another help topic on here, I found a driver to be downloaded.

Bcm20702a0 driver read April 17, 2017, BY driverDom bcm20702a0 driver could be a small program that has simple communication between hardware and software package. Broadcom BCM20702 Bluetooth 4.0 driver for Windows 7. It is powerfully recommended to always use the recent driver version. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. However, upon running the install, I got an error stating that it could not detect my device.

Can somebody help me solve this? Thank you in Advance! Bcm20702A0 Drivers Download for Windows 7 X64 I had same download driver error problem, but downloading the driver from Dell did not solve the problem. On the driver pop-up box there is an option to extract located at the bottom.