How to be happy.

Discussion in 'Books' started by Rochie, Sep 29, 2018.

1. nitzy

nitzy New Member

Everybody want to be happy, we cannot control everything the way we want, if what will happen and we cannot undo whats already happen. One way to be happy is, we should be contented in what we have, if we have some problems or issues, just pray to God, so that our heart will be filled love and happiness.

2. nitzy

nitzy New Member

We can't buy true happiness. Being happy is a blessings.

3. willan18

willan18 New Member

By doing the things you like without hesitation but with limitation.

4. Arjade

Arjade New Member

How to be happy?

LOVE your enemy and BE YOURSELF...
    Happiness is not about the things or the technologies around us,Its about being yourself and having the ability to love without fear,hesitation and hatred.

5. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

Happiness,is the result of the achievement of a goal set .It isn't a state of mind attained - through some illegal substance.Too many of us have been hoodwinked by the advertising media,pressuring us to try this diet program,that pill, or this activity to attain happiness - but many have discovered that as a false mirage.

6. Katxdjss

Katxdjss Member

Happiness comes from within yourself. Happiness also is the absent of sadness. If you keep on thinking of the things will make you happy, you will be stuck on that same page. However, for every moment that you'll choose to be happy. You'll achieve that happiness and surpass all the obstacles that comes your way.

7. jukqwas

jukqwas New Member

I knew, intellectually, that this worked, but how often have I told myself, “I’m just too tired to go to the gym”? Exercise is one of the most dependable mood-boosters. Even a 10-minute walk can brighten my outlook.

8. Flor1215

Flor1215 New Member

To be happy? For me, it is not only things that could make ourselves satisfied of what we want, things that can put a smile in our faces or a laughter that could make us relieved and enjoyed. Happiness for me is a choice, happiness is simply contentment and most especially, happiness is what we truly deserve. It is the most basic and simplest feeling that anyone of us can enjoy of, if only we are being open to the things around us. It is not always tangible things that can make us happy but also, people who truly love us, pets that can make us comfortable, and also providing charitable acts by simply giving at least of what you have can give you back a thousand folds of a real happiness. Happiness brought ripple-effect. Let's start within ourselves and let the magic flows to others in more wide range.

Swallow your pride now and put your ego back to the ground. Those things hinder the happiness in us. As I said, if only we are being open and most especially to become more appreciative to the things around us, we can be more likely to become more happy than what we expect.

9. pholski

pholski New Member

Happiness is subjective and a state of mind. It really depends on your drivers and how you set one's indicator. If you're a career-driven soul, definitely a huge percentage of happiness will be from award, achievements and high paying salary. As for me, I find happiness by engaging in humanitarian work. This is where I find self-fulfillment and happiness, by sharing my capacity to the marginalized and vulnerable. And the pay is great!

10. nspreloved

nspreloved New Member

Being happy doesn't mean you must have everything in life. Some people may be rich and can afford every luxury item or experience, but they still feel empty at the end of the day. Some people may not live comfortably, but they are genuinely happy with the small treasures they possess. Happiness does not come with a price but with self contentment and self love. Material things are just temporary happiness, having a positive outlook in life can bring out the best in you especially during your dark times. One big step of being genuinely happy is to appreciate small things and be grateful with what you have.

11. JagdtigerXX

JagdtigerXX New Member

When it comes to be happy, there a few things to consider. The first I think is to not worry about whwat others think, most of us try to get better just because we saw someone doing something else. Focus on what you really enjoy.

12. Chruzie

Chruzie Member

HOW TO BE HAPPY
    23 Ways to be Happier

1. Find out what to do first.

How are you supposed to build the right happiness skills if you don't know which ones you are struggling with in the first place? This is why it's helpful to take a quiz to explore your happiness strengths and weaknesses. Get a better understanding of what these skills are all about, and learn how to improve upon your weaknesses and build your "happiness strengths."

2. Give yourself a confidence boost.

Why would you bother increasing your happiness if you didn't think you could be successful at it? You wouldn't. That's why it's so important to build your self-efficacy — to prove to yourself that you can increase your happiness. The best way to do this is by starting with easier skills — skills like gratitude or prioritizing spending time doing fun things. Get a quick win, and you'll be more confident that you really can change your life.

3. Fuel your progress by learning how to feel better about yourself.

You wouldn't practice math to get better at cooking. And you wouldn't learn another language to lose weight. To be happier, you'll likely make more progress by focusing on the skills that are most closely linked to happiness. In my research, the skill that usually turns out to be most closely linked to happiness is: positive self-views. Learning how to feel better about yourself — for example, by imagining your best possible self, noting your positive qualities, or identifying your strengths — can go a long way to increasing your happiness.

4. Create balance and overcome burnout.

How are you supposed to have the energy to be happier if you're exhausted and miserable from work? It will be really hard. Building new skills, skills that will help you be happier, will take time and energy. So it's helpful first to create better work-life balance.

5. Build a growth mindset for happiness.

A growth mindset refers to the belief that we can change ourselves. When we build a growth mindset for happiness, we believe we can change our happiness. This is super important, because if we don't believe we can increase our happiness, we won't even bother to try.

6. Make positive memories.

Every region in our brains can be strengthened through practice. If our brains are really good at remembering negative things that happen, it can be useful to strengthen the regions of the brain responsible for remembering positive things.

7. Find those silver linings.

Everything we experience can be a bummer if we choose to see it that way. But when you search for the benefits or silver linings in your life, you may be surprised to discover a lot of good. Keep practicing to increase the positive and decrease the negative to cultivate happiness. Also, this skill has been linked to a better ability to cope with stress and be more resilient.

8. Take breaks from social media.

Facebook tends to have a negative effect on our happiness. By choosing to take breaks from Facebook — or changing the way we use social media — we can boost our happiness.

9. Spend smarter for more happiness.

How we choose to spend our money impacts what we can do and how we live in ways that impact how happy we are. When we choose a less fancy house or car — things that don't bring us much happiness — we have more money to spend on adventures or on gifts for friends: things that actually do make us happier.

10. Communicate kindly.

When we are kind to others, we feel better about ourselves. We can do nice things for others, be empathetic, or we can just treat each other with respect, communicating kindly rather than assuming the worst.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/click-here-happiness/201801/how-be-happy-23-ways-be-happier

13. akemi38

akemi38 New Member

How to be happy? Accept who you are and remember that you should not seek happiness from others. You should do the things that you've been wanting to do without minding the judging eyes of the people and at the end of the day the only person that can make you happy is yourself

14. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

For me, I choose to be happy. I neglect the negativities in life, see the little things as a big blessings, stop being anxious, and just believing in god that has already an answer for every decision we make. Most of all, love yourself. Because there’s no other things or person that can make you happy except for the happiness that you’ll feel from the love that you gave for yourself.

15. pceug17

pceug17 Member

Seek happiness to experience because if you rely on material things. It may not satisfy your feeling of being happy. Experiences like having a small conversation, appreciating the environment, or eating dinner with your family together.

16. mamaytann

mamaytann New Member

It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.

17. Dingkay

Dingkay New Member

Being happy... Is being contented..
    Embraces every blessings you recieve... And always learn to let go, for the things that meant not for you... Beacause life is too short to stress yourself to things that not even bother you..

18. nephi97

nephi97 New Member

Being happy is a matter of choice. You can choose to be happy or not. Though it is true that certain events affect our emotions, we still need to strive to look at the bright side of things in order to be happy. But, I think the best way to attain true happiness is to trust in the Lord and His commandments. And this is what most people forget or do not understand at all.

19. Charliechuck

Charliechuck New Member

To become happy, you need to be contented, must know how to appreciate everything even the smallest thing. Capable to forgive and forget at the same time knows how to say thank you for all the blessings.

20. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

happiness is a choice if you choose to accept things in life whether its positive or negative. You can be happy in any things lets just open our hearts to anything and you will realized that there are more reasons to be happy. Just set yourself free and live your life to the fullest since we only live once.

21. HoneyPretty

HoneyPretty Member

The only way to be happy is to accept God in your heart and in your life. There's nothing more powerful when you accept God's grace. People tend to lose hope and sometimes feel emptiness because they lack faith in God and in themselves. But if you will only surrender yourself to God, you'll find real happiness, love and more reasons to live your life to the fullest.

1 person likes this.
  22. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

a70e91d07ad5ae1ace860bccc6948785.png

1 person likes this.
  23. Arzu123

Arzu123 New Member

To be happy you'll need to remove everything that keeps you from being happy. At times it will be hard but as time goes by you'll get back to normal and be you again, the same happy person you was before someone or anything made you unhappy.

24. Samdan78

Samdan78 New Member

Being happy is a personal decision. You have to choose to be happy if you really understand the true value of happiness in life. Although the vicissitudes of life may compel you to be happy sometimes and sad some other time, there are a few things that you have to put into consideration to understand that being happy always is of paramount importance.

You must remember that life is transient. So it is better you lead a happy lifestyle since you are going to leave this earth some day. There is no point in being sad when you can afford to be happy. You can also dwell more on the positive side of life and appreciate the wonderful things that you have achieved. Focusing your attention on your achievements, noble goals, and on every good thing around you will help you stay happy. Again, being in the company of good friends and loved ones can help you attain inner tranquility. Moreover, being positive minded and engaging in things you love most are also viable means of achieving happiness.

25. dreamer12

dreamer12 New Member

To be happy is when you come to find your true purpose in life and living it. Many people today are obsessed with finding ways to experience happiness by trying to get rich, trying to be famous, going to different places around the globe, and getting all stuff that they want but still not content in life because they don"t know their purpose. When you know and start to live your purpose, it will define you, it will build you up and it will keep you motivated and happy in life.

26. romilda

romilda Member

In order to be happy, just be yourself and expect less.

27. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

Surround your self with people who loves you. Your family and good friends will make you happy. Have a positive attitude so you can think of good things. Travelling anywhere can also help you rest and relieve stress from work. Being happy makes you productive and contented in life.

28. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

sleeping

2 people like this.
  29. michpiong

michpiong Member

I can say that, we cannot control the happiness of one individual. Sometimes, they are afraid of showing their true personality. But as an individual, we should live our lives to the fullest, do things what we love, show our feelings to our loved ones and accept God wholeheartedly. I believe that this is the true happiness for me.

1 person likes this.
  30. aytee

aytee New Member

Being happy is not a state, it's just a personal decision you take, most of this things come from the inside of you which means you control the joy that comes and the sadness as well.
    Happiness is a door in your mind, which you need no process to access just decide you want to be happy.. Just take a smile right now and you'll know the feelings