How to be happy.

Discussion in 'Books' started by Rochie, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Happiness for me comes from within yourself, because its always our choice to be happy, no matter what situation were going through, materials things can make me happy for a while, but true happiness for me is the memories i have with the people i love.

2. Arzu123

Arzu123 New Member

To be happy all you really need to do is remove all the negativity out of your life then you shall be happy but if you don't remove them they will remain in your life and keep you from being happy.

3. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

Being happy is a choice. I am happy because i was contented in my life and i loved what i am doing. Our true happiness comes from ourselves. It should be come from you not from anybody. If you love yourself then you'll be happy.

4. gracieroda

gracieroda New Member

My happiness is my family. Spending a lot of time with them. Taking a vacation or even just stay at home. Second thing that make me happy is food, i love baking usually i spent my free time in baking. Making cupcakes,bars and pies for my kid. Just watching him eating my pies my heart filled with happiness. Happiness does not define how expensive things you have, or how luxurious the place you live in. Being whom with what your heart desire is the true happiness.

5. renzobusmion

renzobusmion New Member

give without condition and take without regret.

6. romilda

romilda Member

Stay simple and expect less.

7. jcosmos

jcosmos New Member

I've heard that in order to be happy, STOP trying to be happy. Stop trying to force happiness to occur. One amazing short audiobook/eBook I've read is Karl Moore's 18 Rules Of Happiness. In this, there are 18 extremely precious tips with in-depth descriptions on each of them. I have summarized the 18 rules in my own words for a quick rundown. Stop defeating yourself. Practice gratitude. Say yes! Do what you love. Let go of negativity. Do random acts of love. Be present now. Make room for more NEW experiences! Learn that we all suffer and have problems and sadness is normal, and that is empowering! Be positive socially! Accept the world more. Create dreams and goals and achieve them! Realize that positive outlooks reflect sunshine! Enjoy the little treasures. Accept what has occurred and learn to not let it defin you. Exercise and practice healthy eating. Stop magnifying the little things are remember what is important to you, especially 10 years down the road. Act happy and you will be happy! And that is my summary. I know for a fact this will help you all! Check out Karl Moore's 18 Rules Of Happiness to jump-start the joy!

8. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

People always want to know how to be happy? But, can we really answer that question? Happines for everyone is different thing. For someone that is family, for someone money, for someone that is going out or travel or beeing with friends. If someone is smiling that is not sign of happines but ig someone is glowing and everyone can see it that is true happines and in that moment it doesn't matter what makes that person happy.

9. Loopdan

Loopdan New Member

For me to become happy is serving the lord. Obeying his commands will make you happy like doing good or by helping others.

1 person likes this.
  10. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

If you choose to be happy, you will be happy. I know its not easy especially if you have problems. Remember that problems are not forever it is just temporary. Everything is temporary and life is so short. Try to be positive at all times. If you let yourself worried, being hurt or sad, it may affects your daily lives. The most important thing you have to do is surrender your life to God. Let God manage your life. You will experience a real happiness.

11. kimv

kimv New Member

Happiness is a choice, it starts from choosing things which will make you happy, sacrificing things that may hurt you at first but will give you a real happiness in the end. Being happy is easy, you just have to accept and let go of the things that restrain you from being happy.

12. jeesh97

jeesh97 New Member

How to be happy? Simply, just love yourself because once you love yourself you'll perceive all things positive. And also you don't mind what other peoples say about you. Let them judge you but don't change yourself just that certain person talks bad about you. And also be pessimist it makes your life happy and light.

13. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Happiness is a feeling of contentment of what you have.Im happy if i fulfilled my simple wish to a reality ,people around me will be affected with that emotions that an amazing happiness in Life.Helping the needy one is also a happiness to me. Have faith with the LORD will guide you to happiness seeing my Family happy is also happiness to me.Be content of what you have in a simple way will make you HAPPY.

14. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

Yes it hard to be happy because we as people we always expect somethings that we know impossible to have, so for me happiness is our choice, if we chose to be happy we will be happy whatever happens. We need to be positive in life, always be grateful for all the blessings we have. Always be happy, always think that God is bigger than our problems.

15. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

For me happy means being contented. If you are contented with what you have then you will be happy. Happiness should not comes with material things. You can be happy if you accepted all the things you have.

16. Being happy for me is a choice. If you choose to be happy, you will appreciate what you have, even though it is small things. Love your family and people around you. Enjoy your life. Don't stress yourself because we only live once.

17. gwapitodiyes

gwapitodiyes New Member

Being happy is being content. True happiness is being free from any sorrow and any negative feeling. If you are content with what you have then it is impossible to be sad. If you feel content and felt you have everything, receiving something as simple as it is makes you feel happier. Be content, be happy.

18. eyahserrano

eyahserrano New Member

In my opinion, to be happy, you have to go out sometimes. It helps you to release stress, pressure, or even sadness, especially if you go to a place where you have never been to before. There is a saying, 'to be happy, you have to let go of what makes you sad', but I think that is really hard, for what if it's your job that makes you sad? Will you let go of it?. What if being away from your family to earn a living that caused you sadness? Are you going back just to be happy?. We always feel sad and we do not have an option to ignore it, but we do have an option to forget it at times and choose to be happy just by doing some things that we can enjoy or going to happy places where we can release our sadness even in a short period of time.

19. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

You have a many ways to be happy. In my own point of view, the main thing that you need to do is to evaluate yourself. Try to ask these following questions: Who am I? what is my personality? what are the things that I love to do? whom or where I can place myself? What I am trying to emphasize is the concept of "Know thyself", in order for you to be a real happy person you must to understand yourself first, because by knowing yourself it is just easy to find things that fit you. Only you know the answer on how you could be a happy person.

20. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

NO ONE can ever dictate a person on how to be happy. You can just motivate them to be happy. Happiness is like tantamount of being free. Imagine your dog in a cage, and try to let them show thier leash?automatically they will wag their tails right? or maybe they will bark on you and they will never stop until you put the leash on and open the gate. its like a heart being trap with sadness, darkness and hatred. if you will just free your heart from anything that worries or burdens you then you will see what's you heart desires. then you will find your own kind of happiness.

21. evequicho

evequicho Member

That's very true... Happiness is a choice. Most of the time, things never happened the way it used to be. And sometimes, you also made a wrong move... A bad decisions in your life. So, how people treat you may not be what you wanted and it will make you sick. But nevertheless, i learned that there are things that you can never change. What you must do is to accept it. Find in your heart what makes you happy. Then let go of those things that break you. Yeah, you cannot get true happiness from other people around you pleasing them but rather from yourself and from your loved ones.

Making a choice to give than to receive. This thing is one simple rule of being happy. The more you give...double is the joy you can feel within.

22. patreng

patreng New Member

Do not compare yourself to the life of others. Look around you and feel blessed of what you have. Happiness is a choice. Happiness starts with you and how you view life and ot's purpose

23. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

happiness is yourself. You already know what you want and the things you want for you to become happy. But life is not that perfect for us, some things we want were not made to happen. What is life when you already had everything, right?. Things were not meant to be for some reasons and sometimes we have to work hard for it. There's a different feelings in achieving a hard earned dreams. Happiness brings a lot of aspects depending on your needs and wants, and it's up to you which way will you decide to go through. you can start with a simple smile, believe me it will make difference. Be happy always. Have a great day..:)

24. JMae372

JMae372 Member

In my opinion of being happy is being able to show your true self. By showing your true self you'll be able to show your strengths and your weakness, through this transparency let other people correct you in your weaknesses and improve more in your strengths and try to create a better version of yourself. Other than this, do things that you want to do but of course with limitations, it doesn't mean that because you want to be happy you'll disregard your health or the other people that surrounds you.

25. janeabiquibil

janeabiquibil New Member

Being happy means being contented. Contented because it comes from yourself. It means that you don't put your happiness into another person's hand rather you find it within yourself.

26. claraysabel

claraysabel New Member

Having a positive mindset is very important in order to achieve happiness. Life always presents us with challenges but it's important to keep pushing forward. Being happy is a choice that we have to make every single day.

27. jm32913

jm32913 New Member

It is on your own choice if you want to make happy, theres a lot of way of that but it will depend on you.

28. markjames1054

markjames1054 New Member

How to be happy? The shortest answer that I can give is LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
    Living life to the fullest does not mean needing to compromise with the standard norms in the society but living life to the fullest means looking the positive and brighter side of our life.
    Happiness is a thing that can't be asked. Happiness is like surprises. They come unexpectedly. Knowing the things around you is the source of happiness itself. Your friends, family, and the love of God.
    Personally, serving the Lord and His people is one of the reasons why I am always happy. Even though trials come but looking at the brighter side of your life is a key for happiness.