How to be rich?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by baby8, Apr 12, 2019.

1. baby8

baby8 New Member

How to be rich?

2. romilda

romilda Member

To be lucky is the easy way.

3. Study hard and finish your schooling.When you finish your colloge,choose work that fits you.Work hard and you will become rich.

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Work hard and know what to do to get there.

5. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

Dont work hard, work smart. Finish your study, the get a job. Save 40% of your income. Invest it on stock,mutual fund. Or start a business.

6. pbraun

pbraun Member

work hard,play hard

7. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

Confidence, hard word, dedication, trust, perseverance, strategy, and wise decisions.

8. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

As the wealthy people would advise - INVEST IN YOURSELF. It starts with yourself, you can't be rich by having a poor mentality. People who are already millionaires and Billionaires still take courses on investing, classes on self growth, seminars on self improvement. They always make their time useful and they don't waste it. With this, I can provide you options that we have which they don't have before - the internet, the resources that we have right now are things we can use to help us rise to the top. You can learn a lot of things if you are willing to invest in yourself. Time is a our boss, it is our most valuable asset. The Rich don't waste time, they make the best of their time.

9. cly1212

cly1212 New Member

I'm on my way to knowing, I'm still looking for answers too. Sometimes even hardwork betrays.

10. lynsana

lynsana New Member

well buy a lottery ticket. maybe its your luck today.

11. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

To be rich, you need to develop a high-income skill that you can offer to the market. You need to master it and invest the money you earn. After that, you create your own business with your high-income skills. And always have the mindset to learn anything that will help you and your business to grow stronger and smarter.

12. Lhits

Lhits Member

work hard ;)

13. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Know your skills and make proper planning. Have your self and your resources ready. Be confident that you will succeed and everything will follow. Having a positive mindset will help you in so many ways.

14. myDive8

myDive8 New Member

The easiest way to be rich is to find a rich man/woman and get married. :laugh:

15. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

To be rich, simply count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

16. kontrabida

kontrabida New Member

Not all hard workers get Rich in an instant.

here in the philippine there are too many hard workers but ain't getting enough money to live.