how to create blog?

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by jhonuarin03, Aug 11, 2018.

1. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

any suggestion guys.

2. zeph456

zeph456 New Member

I personally use blogger.com. I have used WordPress before but have since moved over to blogger just because of the ease of use. I don't want to spend a lot of time messing around with settings, I would rather use that time and energy writing more content or researching subjects to write about. I guess it would all depend on what you are familiar with. I have used blogger for a while now and adding things like banner ads for the things I want to promote are easy. It also works nearly seamlessly with Googles Adsense, making it really easy to monetize your blog. I personally like to use my own ads but I do still use Adsense on my blog.

3. ewapc101

ewapc101 Member

Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, or technical forms of literature, typically identified by an emphasis on narrative craft, character development, and the use of literary tropes or with various traditions of poetry and poetics.

4. How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
    Learn how to create a blog in about 20 minutes following these steps:

1. Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
    2. Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
    3. Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
    4. Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
    5. Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
    6. Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.
    Let’s start your blog!

Step 1: Pick a blog name
    The first step to finding a good blog name is choosing your topic.

If you’re not sure what to blog about, there are a few ways to find a good blog topic:

• Hobbies & passions. Hobbies or other interests you are passionate about are a great place to start. Cooking, travel, fashion, sports, and cars are all classic examples. But even blogs about more obscure hobbies can be successful, since the your audience is literally anyone in the world with the internet.
    • Life experiences. Everyone has lessons they have learned through life experience. Sharing this knowledge can be incredibly helpful to others in similar situations. For example, I recently helped a woman start her blog about being a fireman’s wife. She has a lot of experience and knowledge to share with others about this topic, and it has helped her connect with others in similar situations.Think about the things you have experienced in life. This could be related to your family (example: a blog about being a stay at home mom), work (a blog about experiences dealing with clients), or other life experiences (a blog about dealing with a troubling time such as a disease or divorce, or about a happy time such as preparing for a wedding or a birth of a child).
    • A personal blog. A personal blog is a blog all about you. This will include a variety of topics, from things you do on a daily basis, to random thoughts and musings. This is a great way to share you thoughts with the world without having to stick to just one topic.
    Once you have a topic it’s time to choose your blog name.

A good blog name should be descriptive so that potential readers can instantly tell what your blog is about just from the name.

If you are blogging about one specific topic then you will definitely want to include that in some way in your blog name. Try not to get hung-up on just one word though. For example, a cooking blog doesn’t necessarily have to have the word “cooking” in it. The words “food”, “recipes”, and “meals” would also let people know that your blog is about cooking.

If you are planning to create a personal blog where you discuss a variety of topics then I recommend using your name, or some variation of it, since your blog is all about you. For example, I own the blog scottchow.com. You can also add your middle name or middle initial if you find your name is already taken. Or you could use a variation like “Scott Chow Blog” or “Blogging with Scott”.

Once you have some blog name ideas you will need to choose a domain extension.
    A .com domain extension is the most preferred, but .net or .org work as well. It is also important to note that for the purposes of a blog domain you cannot have any spaces between words. So “Blogging with Scott” becomes bloggingwithscott.com

Now that you’ve got your name and have picked an extension it’s time to make sure that no one else has already registered the same name:

5. Liza40

Liza40 New Member

Do you want to create a blog? I am a blogger. I will show you how to do so. I first created a free blog on blogger and blogged there for a year. I later moved to WordPress after a friend told me about it. I decided to upgrade to a more professional site. I bought a domain name and paid for hosting on Bluehost (I simply like Bluehost) I still blog there. That is how I create a blog.

6. jenmia1974

jenmia1974 New Member

I want to become a blogger but I don't have the tools. Sorry for me. If only there's someone who can help and guide me step by step to achieve my goals.
    Is there such a thing like blog sharing or a blog run by 2 to 3 persons?
    Hope to hear something from you guys soon.

7. brittw-dR1v

brittw-dR1v New Member

I have the same question. I want to become a blogger but I have the hardest time narrowing down to a niche, and even worse time finding the right URL. I'm started a blog about every individual's rights in America and stuff like that, but I'm having trouble keeping up with it.

8. Tanya****

Tanya**** New Member

Creating a blog can be very simple. For example open a free account at Blogger, customise your settings, create content and publish. Voila you have a blog!
    If however you wish to make money or become famous from your blog you will need to do more research and spend more time and even spend actual money setting up your blog. There are many books and internet sites and blog posts dedicated to helping you develop a professional money making blog.
    You need to be persistent and just keep at it. Creating content, interacting with your followers, maintaining a presence on social media platforms all takes time and effort. There will be times when you feel like giving up but your persistence will pay off in the end.

9. zirtsenjen

zirtsenjen New Member

Creating a blog is easy as 1, 2, 3. Buy a domain name, hosting, set up your website to WordPress, Blogger or whatever platforms you prefer, you may also start blogging using free WordPress website at WordPress.com, that's easy, right? but for me, the real question is " How do you create a blog that you are passionate about?" Well, if you want to create a blog that you have passion with, that will help other people with their problems, you are unstoppable of blogging simultaneously, like blogging every day.
    You could also monetize your blog by registering to Adsense and make money on it as well as applying for an affiliate to maximize the potential of making money online while helping other people.

10. kavitha123

kavitha123 Member

I use blogger.com for blog writing. It is very interesting to read some topics.