How to detect a scam job invitations or offers online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by nheilm2020, Aug 15, 2019.

1. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Nowadays, there are many scammers who keep on swindling people online.

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

One obvious way to detect if it is a fake is when the offer sounds so good, it really is not.

1 person likes this.
  3. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

When they offer you big money for easy task , thats the number one

1 person likes this.
  4. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

Oh, really. I have experienced that one like offering a job offer without any interview or discussion of requirements.

5. Peterkali7

Peterkali7 New Member

Good jobs are hard to find. Like your mum always said. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

6. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

When you see a program that promise to pay you high amount of money for easy task then you must stay away from such program.

The first thing that should come into your mind is that where are they generating their money from ,most of the legit website generate their money from advertisers and uses that money to pay their workers, if the website pays more than what the advertisers pay them to showcase their works to workers then such program need to be skip.

There is also a website called 'scamnow' this website help detect scam and fruadulent program online.

7. JanetL

JanetL Member

There are so many scam website when it's come to internet business and the only way to detect this fraudulent website is through your own research and collecting information from someone that has already work on the website before.

You can also post a thread regarding the website you wan't to work with and take correction from what members post base on their experience with the website.

8. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

You are very correct collecting information from members that has already work in the website is another good way to detect if a program is scam or not.

Some people will post testimoney and share their live experience with a particular program thus enlighten others workers about the primary issue with the website.

You may open a thread in a forum like this and ask people to share their experience about the website.

9. JanetL

JanetL Member

Note : Be very careful when you are collecting such information since many payment proof and testimoney are writen and posted by the owner of that scam program just to convince people to join the fake program.

The information you need to collect must come from a close friend or someone you know and trust.

I can remember working with a site call ''penjob'' an article and content writing website, I search the internet for payment proof and I saw alot of testimoney and fake payment proof so I started work there when I reach their minimum payout thresh hold I fine out that the site is nothing but scam all the testimoney and payment proof posted online where posted by them , I lost my time and energy working for those huys just for nothing seek.

10. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Yes that is what the internet is filled with ,some program are scam the owner of the website will ask you to pay or give him your credit card information before you can signup with the program.

Many testimoney we read online today are posted there by one person and sometime its happen to be the owner of that program. so if you are a type that judge a program base on testimoney then collect the testimoney from a close friend or someone you have personally meet before and trust.
    You can post the program on forums and invite people to voice out their opinion.