how to do some writing blogs

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by edcel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. edcel

edcel Member

help me

2. tommylacroix

tommylacroix New Member

I am really not sure what you are asking.

Do you want to know how to create a blog that is about writing? Are you asking how to write for blogs? Are you curious how to start a blog?

Really, in any situation, it is always best you write about things you know about, and things you enjoy. This is the easiest way to bring value to your content. If you are writing about what you are passionate about, what ever that may be, you will always be able to find an audience. And this applies to writing your own blog or creating content for others.

Things like SEO and niche marketing can be learned, passionate, engaged and informed ideas... those are "all you"

I hope this helps, if you are looking for more specific information feel free to ask.

Good luck!

3. BetteL29

BetteL29 New Member

I am with tommylacroix in that I am not sure what it is exactly you are looking for here, but I think for any blogger, the best place to start is asking yourself what you have to offer people. Are you funny? Do you have knowledge or skills in a particular area that could benefit others? Do you have a unique perspective to share? I agree that all the other stuff can be learned, but you really need to figure out who your market is and how best to connect with people. If you are honest about the things you love and what you have to share, people will respond to that authenticity. Once you figure that out, it's just a matter of signing up for a free blogging service and putting your words out there.