How to get free traffic?

Discussion in 'Increasing Traffic' started by Tommyhara, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Tommyhara

Tommyhara New Member

Hi folks,

I am creating a training series for some new members on my blog. The basis being easy free traffic that will allow them to make have the opportunity to contribute and benefit from joining our blog subscribers

Inside the training I have these points:

Ad exchanges
    Listbuilders
    Free Classifieds
    Articles
    Social Media
    Video Marketing
    Forums

Those were the mediums that I used getting started.

Is there anything off the top of your head that I missed. Maybe some
    new strategies?

Let me know your opinions.

Thanks

Tommy

Gratiano and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Gratiano

Gratiano Member

What is your blog?

3. vsmillona

vsmillona New Member

I think posting your BLOG or post to different facebook groups would be an easy way to get traffic. Of course you also need to be a member to different community to share your Post. As a way to thanks your community you also need to like and share their post so that they will also do the same.

4. Salexco

Salexco New Member

• Know Your Current Traffic Statistics. ...
    • Check Website Traffic Often. ...
    • Create a Better Content Marketing Strategy. ...
    • Write More Compelling Blog Headlines. ...
    • Write Better Content. ...
    • Use Eye-Catching Photos. ...
    • Internal Linking (important!) ...
    • Conduct a Content Audit.

Biggestmike likes this.
  5. julius201

julius201 New Member

Catchy features and convincing messages are a big help. It sound cliche but it works.

6. Wyvh

Wyvh New Member

There's something I just thought about, it's simply contacting adequate Facebook pages to offer them a share-for-share exchange. You just need a Facebook page aswell, and hope that if you have a poor amount of followers on your page, they'll still accept. Will try this out.

7. nsnid

nsnid New Member

From personal experience. Just create a blog that have the same niche, and from there you can point the visitors to the forum.

8. yzidore92

yzidore92 New Member

For me, you can get free traffic by inviting your friends to your site and by posting your link to your Facebook wall. to promote your website the best thing to do is to register an account to all social media that you now and put your website link there and every day keep active and interact to the people to your friends and refer them and tell them all about your site. Social media are very powerful tool to promote your website and get a free traffic.

9. jelreenvi_07

jelreenvi_07 New Member

Having read this thread, I've gained some ideas on how to actively promote my mom's products online. Creating traffic is actually a very significant factor in making an online business work. It's very important that a website or a line of products is being adequately promoted through the proper media. Hence, digital marketers should be creative and imaginative in promoting their brand and in enhancing their websites to create traffic.

10. jeksaturday

jeksaturday New Member

I found this thread useful, of course we are living in the era where internet is a big thing. It is true that many people made riches through the use of the internet, they have their own style of promoting their websites. But how you can promote yours? Tommy's strategy is perfect, just let me add these tip to those.

1.) We include ALWAYS our website links in our Facebook profile, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
    2.) You can start a Podcast. Think of people that you’d want to interview from your target market, and invite them as guests on your show.
    3.) Spam your way to success. Guys there are proper way of spamming.
    4.) You can create quality content that is based on what's trending.
    5.) See every people on you contact/friend list a 'walking revenue'.

Those are just my knowledge in getting free traffic, I hope you find it helpful. If missed a thing, please let me know.
    Have a great day! :)

- Jek

11. higbreeze

higbreeze New Member

Depending on the target but for me beyond joining facebook groups and using it's messenger tool. I get my free traffic by being active online. I participate on online programs that has an affiliate program because I meet a lot of people. Also honestly I like joining MLMs because it gives me the opportunity to build a team and easily build a rapport and trust. But please don't get me wrong I don't mean to join there and promote your product or website intentionally. It must come in organically. Just stir up the need and people will come asking you for help privately. Besides I like people who loves networking because they are not afraid of risks, they are open minded and are more open to opportunities. But ethics must be observed very well in this strategy.
    I hope this helps.

12. wengertzz

wengertzz New Member

Traffic is really hard to build especially for newbie. As a blogger I gain my traffic from facebook and twitter but its not good enough. I hardly had any hits I've tried joining i some forums but I am not successful.. I guess I really have to build it slowly. I have to make an extra effort to make my blog searchable and will able to land in google search engine. I am also promoting my site through comment and link backs.

13. virgiliopique

virgiliopique New Member

The first thing that you must consider in driving traffic is the word "Attraction". You must attract more people and you should use a follow-up system like email follow-up so that there will be a repeat traffic in your site.

14. AdamMurray

AdamMurray New Member

What I've learned is it is best to utilize your site to its best, provide good content and naturally allow users to come in. Then spread word on your site since it will be more attractive to new users.

15. FaLaunt

FaLaunt New Member

What about including the topic of how to incorporate a capture page or perhaps hosting a giveaway to earn chances to win a free product or service.

16. sb-order-H2hg

sb-order-H2hg New Member

I think the niche will determine the boundaries of promotion. With review oriented niche, a blog can be created. All one just need to do is redirect people from different online communities like Facebook, Instagram... A video review of the product can also be created and uploaded on YouTube. Other free social blog websites may also be exploited, sites like Medium.com, Reddit and linkIn would accept free post; making it available to followers and their subscribers.
    On the other hand, for non-review oriented products like T-shirt, building an online community would be best. A facebook page and community can be built, gradually promoting and advertising the product. Also on instagram, influencers with high follower will advertise a product on their group for certain period, depending on agreement.

17. teh

teh New Member

Traffic is not it all depends on your content and work you put in. At first the owner of the site has to be active there is a marignal ratio at which u can stop that is if the conversation or flow of topics and post are going 50 % greater than your activity.

Simple ways of getting trafic is just by posting into open blogs or classic use of signatures.

18. Tolitz77

Tolitz77 New Member

good day everyone on my marketing affiliate that i am right now they already cover that how to create traffic if some of you are so eager to know about it you can see my page on facebook where you can see the link you can help you a lot on how to handle traffic. I am still new at them but i am learning some ideas from them

they help me and give me free training so i just have to step by step follow there instruction so i can also have success rate in creating a good traffic.

strategies already taking care off just follow it then you will have a result.

19. AvadaKedavra1234

AvadaKedavra1234 New Member

Getting Traffic is very easy, the problem is getting targetted traffic. If you want random low-quality traffic, traffic exchange sites are your best bet. As for high quality targeted traffic, you will need to do some work.
    The first best option is Social Media; Make a facebook page for your blog/website, Join several facebook groups in the field of which you created your blog and make some decent posts eventually linking to your blog. Repeat the same procedure for Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, Youtube, etc.
    The second best option is basically SEO; search engine optimization. Basically, you make decent articles in your blog and manipulate it to get to to the top rankings of a search engine like Google or Yahoo.
    The third option is Ads; nowadays on the internet, ads are basically the most used form of paid traffic generation. With social media included, there is a variety of choices like AdWords, Facebook ads, bing ads, etc.

1 person likes this.
  20. holybunny

holybunny New Member

Nice sharing. SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. For my website traffic i got seo service from Maxwellglobalsoftware.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to our website. Maxwellglobalsoftware is the best place to get seo services in chennai. They are offering a SEO and SEM Services that resulted in leads, movement and deals for your business sites.

1 person likes this.
  21. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Registering your business with Google Places

allows it to be found more easily on Google searches and it shows up on Google Maps. All you have to do is fill out the form and register, then get your business verified through their confirmation process, which can be done either with a phone call or snail mail. Yahoo! also has a big database of businesses called Yahoo! Local. It's free, and is certainly worth the few minutes it takes to set up. Microsoft's Bing has a similar service that's easy to sign up for.

1 person likes this.
  22. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Ask a marketer or business owner what they’d like most in the world, and they’ll probably tell you “more customers.” What often comes after customers on a business’ wish list? More traffic to their site. There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website, and in today’s post, we’re going to look at 25 of them, including several ways to boost site traffic for FREE.

1 person likes this.
  23. Sedrick

Sedrick Member

Just download traffic software. The software isn't fast but its what you get for free.

1 person likes this.
  24. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

There are many SEO tactics you can perform on each of your website pages to increase their rank in search engines and get more visitors. This includes producing high-quality content that your audience is searching for, and writing concise meta descriptions for your pages. The meta description appears below your URL in search results. Knowing what a page is about and what will result in a click makes users much more likely to do so.

1 person likes this.
  25. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Another way to increase traffic to your website is to get listed in online directories and review sites. For most of these sites, your profile will have a link to your website, so actively updating these listings and getting positive reviews is likely to result in more website traffic.

1 person likes this.
  26. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Use social media to promote blog posts and other useful content on your website. This way you can get your social media followers to your site, as well as users in your followers’ networks who share your content.

1 person likes this.
  27. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Create landing pages specific to your offers, such as for redeeming discount codes, downloading a free guide, or starting a free trial. Landing pages are another source of traffic to your website. Plus, they contain the details users need in order to move forward and convert.

1 person likes this.
  28. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

While short-tail keywords are often searched more frequently, it is more difficult to rank for them on search engines. Targeting long-tail keywords, on the other hand, gives you a better chance of ranking higher (even on the first page) for queries specific to your products and services—and higher ranking means more traffic. Plus, as search engines and voice-to-text capabilities advance, people are using more specific phrases to search online.

29. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Sending out regular newsletters and promoting offers through email is a great way to stay in touch with your customers and can also help to get traffic to your website. Provide useful information and links to pages on your website where they can learn more, such as through blog posts and offer landing pages. Just make sure that you don`t continually bombard your readers with emails or your customers will either disengage with, delete, or unsubscribe from your emails.

1 person likes this.
  30. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

1 person likes this.