How to get higher rating.

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Poingan77, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Poingan77

Poingan77 New Member

Can anyone help me how to get higher rating here on Postloop? I was just accepted recently but my rating can only let me post on 4 star below. How can I get 4 star higher? Please.

3 people like this.
  2. For me in order to get a higher rating, you just need to be accurate in everything you say, even if its brief as long as it accurate,meaningful,worth it and we can learn lesson to it and it is really form your own opinion and heart then its already a matter of perception. :) Be just thoughtful and accurate always.

Matt Matthew, Claudz, Sam A and 4 others like this.
  3. itzmee

itzmee New Member

I agree. Although I don't have anything much to say about making ratings higher since I just joined Postloop yesterday, my gut-feel tells me that I should write something meaningful, something that would really make an impact to those who read it. What you say may not be the correct answer to everyone, but someone may relate to your postings. I guess, that's what matters to me.;)

Clemensau2 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. sweetfab04

sweetfab04 New Member

To get a higher rating in everything, Specially in creating a comment in forum. first you need to a good thought in giving a comment, a useful once to be understood to everyone. Now a days, people are relating a getting a good idea on reading comment forums. This will help everyone to think more. Your words should be meaningful and have a great impact to everyone who are reading it.

5. CroBizz

CroBizz New Member

I think that to get more better rating in postloop that we need to write posts with more words,also we should write about something so other can understand us.Also we should be careful and when we write and write without mystakes because if we have mystakes in writing we can lose rating really easy.Also If your rating is smaller and smaller try to write longer words and check your posts couple times and then click button post reply.

Matt Matthew likes this.
  6. wengertzz

wengertzz New Member

I think the key is content and word count. I believe the more you explain and tell your insights on a certain topic that will lead you to a higher rating. You should participate in the topics that will interest you that way you can express yourself and can discuss more about the topic. Aside from that interaction is the key. You should be able to interact with other forum member for you to be able to enjoy the community that you joined in.

1 person likes this.
  7. sayeah

sayeah New Member

I believe that it's actually letting your thoughts flow and put them to words that would help the others or answer whatever the question you are answering. Don't make your comments or posts look too overthought. Make them simple yet professionally constructed so that they will be comprehensive and knowledgeable. Answer it straight to the point as well.

If you have further questions, they have the FAQs page and maybe you'll get more specific answers.
    LINK: https://www.postloop.com/pages/frequently_asked_questions

1 person likes this.
  8. sayeah

sayeah New Member

I believe that it's actually letting your thoughts flow and put them to words that would help the others or answer whatever the question you are answering. Don't make your comments or posts look too overthought. Make them simple yet professionally constructed so that they will be comprehensive and knowledgeable. Answer it straight to the point as well.

If you have further questions, they have the FAQs page and maybe you'll get more specific answers.
    LINK: https://www.postloop.com/pages/frequently_asked_questions

9. Aimee

Aimee New Member

I just started today and the way it is right now? I seem to be enjoying it!
    I have been posting for the topics that best interest me, it was like me given a platform where I could express/ discuss myself, my thoughts and some of my ideas... I am not certain on how things go here, but as for me I wanted to be as natural as I can be when it comes to sharing what am thinking is right or not right.

I think ratings will come if you're not too conscious about it...and if you are really putting your everything in everything you're doing...I hope it make sense, Thank you!

1 person likes this.
  10. sheldon0317

sheldon0317 New Member

Still completing my sample post here. I think this post would be the 8th, then i'm going to have to wait for 24 hours after completion to receive a rating. I must admit though, I've watched some tips on how to get higher ratings, so hopefully it works. I think all of the posts above are correct and would be beneficial for the individual. As there's really no step by step method on how you should make or create a post. So i guess it would only be logical to post on topics that interest you and that you have knowledge of.

1 person likes this.
  11. msg17

msg17 Member

In order to get a higher rating on Postloop, for me this is what you must do: You must be accurate on every post that you make. And, always make sure that everything that you say is relevant to the topic being discussed. Moreover. you must make sure that the readers would benefit and get heaps of information from the post that you created. For me, if the readers gain more knowledge through your posts then, that is when you will be rewarded with the higher rating that you desire.

12. Jamieheart101

Jamieheart101 New Member

In order to get high ratings in Postloop or in any other site, you must at least be real. Being yourself is one of the easiest way to get a high rating. Be honest and mostly express what u really feel coz I believe that if u say what's inside you, you'll get relief. And keep in mind that nothing is wrong with what your heart tells u.

13. Mist1

Mist1 New Member

Well to make a good rating in Postloop, Things to do is to make a good and accurate content in your first 10 quality post so that you can get a good review to the admin staff.

14. blanca17

blanca17 New Member

I think it is just base on what you post in the group. It must be informative, concise, and the content must be in line in the topic.

15. Hmid_Lashkham

Hmid_Lashkham New Member

I can only provide a general tip since I'm new here myself. Try to always write more using less words so that whoever may be reading does not get bored. Always use proper grammar and punctuation and read your posts before hitting the reply button.

16. LyndalKaren

LyndalKaren New Member

I think keeping your reply or post relevant is key. Being helpful and detailed also helps with creating quality posts. No one wants to read something that is a waste of time. Basically, stay on topic, be helpful, try to keep spelling and grammar correct and have fun!

1 person likes this.
  17. judemartin

judemartin New Member

To get a higher rating in everything, Specially in creating a comment in forum. first you need to a good thought in giving a comment, a useful once to be understood to everyone. Now a days, people are relating a getting a good idea on reading comment forums. This will help everyone to think more. Your words should be meaningful and have a great impact to everyone who are reading it

1 person likes this.
  18. rachaeb

rachaeb New Member

I think he might be referencing not to confidence or how to create posts, but the fact that he got a 4 star rating. I too, just got a 4 star rating and thought "well that's pretty good and better than the average!". Well, guess what? No forums are accepting any 4 star and under ratings to post. How is someone in our situation supposed to get better ratings if we are not allowed to get opportunities to post?

19. jeth01

jeth01 New Member

I have the same scenario. I got approved but my rating is not enough to subscribe on forums. How can we recover and get higher ratings? What is the use of being approved if you cannot post or subscribe? Is this the end of the line for us?

20. Aashish Basnyat

Aashish Basnyat New Member

Getting higher rating is just about engaging regularly in the discussions and creating good contents! Also replying on others posts and liking their posts. :)That would be great enough to be a candidate for the higher ratings!!:sneaky:

1 person likes this.
  21. Karen Cerin

Karen Cerin New Member

It is not according to how many words you will use. It will be based on the sense of your reply. If it is knowledgeable and will help the one who posted the question or topic then for sure you'll get high ratings,

Matt Matthew likes this.
  22. Rafael fuentes

Rafael fuentes New Member

By doing crazy stunts and Mali g sure it' real

23. xtvincent234x

xtvincent234x New Member

1 person likes this.
  24. asurv2017

asurv2017 New Member

hello everyone :) in my opinion to get a high rating you have to be a good writer. I have 5 regolas. the first is to always write honestly and do not lie in posts. I am to describe the truth and not a lie. secondly - to write good grammar. correct grammar is a very important thing. thirdly - have knowledge about what he writes about. writing stupid if you do not know this is a very bad thing. after thursday - first test yourself before someone can help you. after five be honest and do not lie. These are regoly which are good in my opinion and will give a good rating. I recommend it to everyone because I want everyone to have good grades. I would like to exchange opinions with others on the forum for good grades

1 person likes this.
  25. enuh bler

enuh bler New Member

Absolutely right, don't lie in the posts. You should be yourself of what you write in the said thread. Be honest when you answer the thread. Don't make a story of your life that you haven't done it.

26. Adesuwa08

Adesuwa08 New Member

How to get higher rating is very easy, your word count matters a lot to the postloop administratives, this is how theu know that you are serious about getting high rates, word count matters in every writing sites apart from postloop it is important you know this before going on with postloop. Your spellings matter a lot too, try hard as possible to always correct your mistakes quickly, review your content before posting don't allow any slight error to be noticed.

How you construct your sentence also matters, the use of of punctuation and how you place it in your sentence determines your ratings. When you are writing and replying which ever one, make sure you are not going of point from the main topic or subject of discussion at hand even when you are starting a thread, how you answer questions in postloop also determines your points. Always make sure to answer questions here intellectually and make it understandable, also remember that copy and paste don't work here, if you have tried before and there was no response follow their guidelines and steps to know if you are not getting it right.

27. Shamimbilha

Shamimbilha New Member

I think for you to get a higher rating, you need to stick to context. Your comments must tally with the topic under discussion. It doesn't matter whether your posts are long or short. What matters is that you make sense and impact the people reading your posts.

28. KRJan08

KRJan08 New Member

I just got accepted in postloop with a rating of 3.8 and all the forums that i can visit for points have a user rating of 4 and above. How can i up my user rating? I read what you guys said but it does not help me. Because what i want to know is, can i up my rating by posting here in postloop even if i won't earn points. Because i cannot post on any other forum that postloop gave me access to because of the ridiculously high user rating average.

1 person likes this.
  29. Maricris Dechavez

Maricris Dechavez New Member

In order for you to get a higher rating in postloop you should be able to relate yourself on that specific topic based on your experiences. This postloop also helps us to be more confident in answering those questions being asked. It even makes us more expressive in our thoughts. A longer explanation as of my own opinion is not actually needed but the precise answer thus and that what will make your ratings high.

30. kingglaive

kingglaive New Member

In my opinion, your response should revolve only around the topic and not stray too much from it. Make sure that you also use correct grammar, spelling and punctation. I'm not sure if they give leeway for typos but it is best to double check your response before posting it. Word count is important but I don't think a high rating would be based on just that. You wouldn't want to give one or two liners and you also wouldn't want to make your response look like a book or a magazine article. There should be substance. A well thought out and concise response would probably be enough. I like posting on subjects that interest me so I'd be able to say a lot about it. I also like reading and answering other people's responses. That way, the forum becomes more engaging. I believe a forum should be a place where people can interact with one another and not just a place where someone asks a question and gets an answer for it. If you think of it that way, your responses would look more natural and you'd be able to express your ideas better because you're engaged on the conversation. If you don't think much about the money and just let your ideas flow and you start having fun, your responses would look better. You can also contribute to the forum by starting a new thread with an interesting subject that can generate a lot of responses from other people. Being given a higher rating for a job well done should naturally follow.