How to get higher rating.

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Poingan77, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Chakwaina

Chakwaina New Member

I see that some good advice has already been given. I have not been a PostLooper for long myself, but to be brutally honest--I see some poor grammar skills all over in the forums.

Grammar counts!!!

2. katering

katering New Member

Hello everyone. Quick question how do I see my rating here on Postloop? I have just recently joined here and have finished my 10 posts. Am I already accepted? I really am quite confused. Any insights are welcome. Thank you.

3. joseph19

joseph19 New Member

Thank you for this thread, I have read through some replies and it has helped me also. What i have learned from people is that you need to respond accurately and thoughtfully. it helps to be able to relate or take interest in the topic. Anything meaningful and helpful are how you get good ratings along with how well worded and understood you are.

4. carlirvine

carlirvine Member

I still don't have any ratings yet , this is actually my first time creating post . But when i see that I'm gaining $ on my postloop dashboard I'm starting to like this website and would definitely promote this once i would be able to withdraw so that i would be able to show some proofs that this is a legit website to LEARN new things and EARN through it while enjoying creating article's or even creating threads

5. carlirvine

carlirvine Member

I also got a low rating but i do believe that we don't have to give up yet , specially for me . I am actually a beginner i don't usually post comments or even write article .. so i am still learning the basics so that i would be able to be good at writing or creating a article . We still have so much room to grow we just need to pursue what we want in ordee for us to achieve it .. i know its hard at the very start but of course nothing valuable comes easy . Lets just strive util we get higher ratings and hopefully the andmins of postloop would give us chance to prove ourselves .

6. chrstnafd

chrstnafd New Member

Thank you so much for the tips. I'm actually having a hard right now since I am just a newbie here. This thread helped me to gain some ideas about how postloop works, and it really enlightens me. Although I already read their frequeny asked questions, it's still good to know it from other's who has an experienced.

7. tamss

tamss Member

The difference between the almost right word and the rightword is really a large matter. ’tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning

8. lazydaisy

lazydaisy New Member

I already made 13 posts but I haven't heard anything from Postloop. I've never received an email saying that they are going to review my posts so they can approve my profile. Anyone here who got the same problem? What did you do to solve the issue? I don't know if I will continue posting since I already wasted a significant amount of time creating 13 posts. Please help!