How to get higher rating.

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Poingan77, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Emoad

Emoad New Member

I am new postloop,but I just fill I should contribut to this conversation because it is intresting and my little way the
    No (1) is to always write honestly and do not lie in posts. I am to write the truth and not a lie. No
    (2) Is to write good and correct grammar is a very important No
    (3) Is to have adequate knowledge about what you are writing about. don'twrite out of points as this can greatly affect your score .
    No (4) first Preview the message before you post to correct errors of omission and spelling .
    No (5) be straight and honest in that you These are the points which I think that are good in my volition that will give you a good score rating.
    I want to suggest it to be added to other good Ideas because I want including myself and everyone to score higher & good grades. I would like to learn more opinions from others on the forum for good grades
    Thanks
    Emmanuel

UB

2. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Yes in order to get a higher rating you should be able to express more in an accurate manner and stick to the context of the topic.

3. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

I was also thinking about the same because after a day I still have a 0 rating that's why I can only post on the community hub of postloop.Can someone please explain to me why this is happening.Thank you.

4. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

I'm just new here. So, my insight about how to get a higher rating is by simply posting a topic that is most trending nowadays suitable for all ages with free grammar error.

5. Miah123

Miah123 New Member

I am also a new member here and have been through some of the topics, I think if you are more honest to your answers then it can lead you to a higher rating. if you are being true to yourself in posting then the idea in your mind could be more productive.