How to get paid by blogging?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by Thonette, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Thonette

Thonette New Member

How to get paid? Any suggestions?

2 people like this.
  2. ahllen

ahllen Member

Have your blog being advertise in a site where you can get visits and traffics like here, forumcoins and put some ads or link in your blogs like Lazada items, Amazon and more. Register to be an affiliate of this selling site for extra income. See James Ruiz Tristan on youtube for tutorials.

2 people like this.
  3. just keep bloging until you get a frequent flow of visitors and then enter your link to google adsense

1 person likes this.
  4. StarvingBeing

StarvingBeing New Member

You can get paid through sites like Google Adsense. Basically they ad advertisements in your site and if a visitor clicks on of them you get a percentage of their income.

1 person likes this.
  5. russell

russell New Member

First think how you can generate traffic to your blog, advertise it thru forums, social media etc. When you generate enough traffic enter your link thru Google Adsense, register as an affiliate with some sites like Amazon, Lazada, Click Bank, put some ads to your blog and earn money thru affiliate commissions. Just continue blogging to generate traffic.

6. mystique07

mystique07 New Member

Start a blog. Write quality content on the subject of your blog. Keep posting regularly and subscribe to Facebook, Twitter etc and publicize your posts. Slowly you will start getting visitors/traffic for your blog. You can advertise in your blog and monetize from your ads

7. luklinder31

luklinder31 New Member

It is slow to start if you don't have a grasp on content writing and bringing traffic in. Google ads, will let you put ads anywhere and then there is affiliate marketing. I am still trying to earn money off my four blogs. Best wishes!

8. 118

118 New Member

Personally I don't know how to start on Google Adsense though I'd tried to look for in in the google. It leads me to many sites that I did opened and got lost in the process. How to start is my biggest "question", what will I do? what kind of blog will I start, where will I post my blog. I checked on You Tube and there is no exact way to do blogging, a step by step tutorial... Ha! Ha! I just thought of doing a blog about a step by step blogging. Well I can never tell, hoping Postloop will give me a chance to do more in writing and improve my skills.

9. EthuGamer

EthuGamer New Member

It's a pretty open question to me. What do you mean by getting paid?

If you are just about the income side of the blog it can be either nothing or <insert wild number of $ here>. The revenue can come in the following forms:

• Autoad - Advertisement Banner will be automatically placed on your content (sidebar, top header, during your content) This is famously promoted by Adsense, later other networks also jump in this wagon and provides a lot of option to show their ads. While it is easier to integrate, most peoples reported when it comes to revenue, Auto-ad is not their main source of earning.

• Affiliate Marketing - You write content for a product and link to a page/shop selling that product. Readers clicked on that link and make a purchase, you will earn commission for "Advertising" and encourage the buyers to buy the products.

• Placing Ad on demand (Selling ads placement) - You own a big website with a lot of traffic. Every day peoples come to your site like they need to grab a coffee every morning. You are the boss, if someone wants to advertise on your website, they need to place a price, or even bid (when there are multiple companies) to have that fancy slot on the page.

• Sponsored Post - You are a great writer, capable of invoking the emotion of the readers in subtle ways, can even make them reevaluate their life choices everytime they read your posts. If that is you, surely you don't need to ask the question, as companies will just come to you and ask to write something for them, or just to promote their newly dishwashers.

• Selling your own stuff - If you come up with an idea that no one ever thinks of, but don't have the cost for marketing and huge advertisement agency, why not using your blog? With the right amount of knowledge of SEO, Social Network, Internet Marketing, you can direct peoples to buy your products, whether it is an e-book, a tutorial, or a dinosaur made out of paper-tissue (because why not?!)
    While the first two options are pretty common for almost any sites on the internet now, I believe the monetization options of blog is also growing in the above sequence, from the fluctuating ads network income, to occasionally affiliate viral hits, and ultimately end up being selling your own products - Which is always the best options according to many peoples.

In the end, remember that blog existed initially as a means of people to express themselves to the world, a way to share and send out ideas. It's even offered for free by sites like Yahoo360 or Blogspot!

The revenue part only comes after the Internet boom and everyone happens to see that there are better ways of advertising than the traditional 30 seconds ad on tv program.

10. Juls29

Juls29 New Member

This is really the most ideal type of income because it can provide you and your family with freedom. This is most often recurring passive income streams that you can enjoy. This type of money happens without your personal involvement. It is scale-able.

Meaning that you can earn money without exchanging time for money at the moment. Some examples would include Google Adsense (or any paid for clicks campaign), membership sites, selling advertisement space, affiliate marketing sales, and even ebook sales.

11. sem29

sem29 New Member

This is really the most ideal type of income because it can provide you and your family with freedom. This is most often recurring passive income streams that you can enjoy. This type of money happens without your personal involvement. It is scale-able.

Meaning that you can earn money without exchanging time for money at the moment. Some examples would include Google Adsense (or any paid for clicks campaign), membership sites, selling advertisement space, affiliate marketing sales, and even ebook sales.

12. Octavia-MmXC

Octavia-MmXC New Member

I really appreciate all the suggestions in this thread. I am new the world online income and you all have given me some things to think about in terms of generating income. I have a ways to go in terms of generating traffic, but I am starting to get my footing in these areas. Thank you to everyone who has answered this question so far. This has been super helpful.

13. There are tons of ways to make money online via blogging, First you would have to create a blog. The easiest way is through WordPress or Blogger. There are tons of tutorials online about how to create your own blog so just use Google or YouTube to figure that part out. After you get your site up and running start looking into Affiliate Companies and Ad Networks. There are tons of them out there again just refer to a search engine to find the top ones that are the most trusted. Most Ad Networks come down to simply copying a piece of HTML code from there site and pasting it to yours and from there you can start earning almost instantly once you have traffic coming to your blog.

14. Bainon14

Bainon14 New Member

There are many ways to make money with blogging, you can monetize your websites with well-known advertising programs like Google Adsense, PropellerAds, Chikita, Media.net and many more. However, every advertising program has rules, requirements, terms and conditions or policies that must be followed to easily approve your website by them. There are also advertising programs that are not as high as their standards of choice for those who want to connect with them.

I've given you tips before you go into the blogging process to make money.
    First of all, your website's design needs some neat and clean design, user-friendly interface and above all, it's not painful to eyes of your visitors or users.
    Second, the content that you need will be original and well-written and will not violate the advertising policies of the program you are going to apply.
    Third, avoid copying content that you did not make because you may be able to file plagiarism or delete the website you created.
    Fourth, place important pages like contact us page, desclaimer, terms and condition, and privacy policies in able for the users to understand your policies and contact the admin in case of problems regarding to your website.
    Lastly, in writing the content, you need to know and love it.Focus on your passion and fields for the better result.

Bonus, another thing is, when you enter Postloop means you are blogging as long as you're making content. You can earn money on Postloop if they approve and like the ten good quality post you are created.

15. Shasmeen

Shasmeen New Member

just make a topic more interesting to make it trending.

16. jwriter

jwriter New Member

It seems like lots of bloggers use affiliate marketing as a big part of their income. They simply signup as affiliate for different products and services that they use themselves and would recommend anyways and then send people from their blog to their affiliate link and when people sign up or buy something they get a % of the deal.
    Then, if you can grow your amount of visitors to a higher number you will probably also get offers to advertise specific products in your niche towards a one-time payment or on a commission based model.

17. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Blogging is one of the business that you can't think of to make money that easyly, before you can start making money blogging you must be patient and your blog need to be updated daily.

Blog is one of the best way to make extra money online, you can enable google adsense or any publisher program in your blogg, but ensure that your blog is up to date and have informative post and content that could bring more visitors to your blog page.
    Blog without visit is abandon blog you can use your blog to sell any item you want (Affiliate marketing) and expose your product and blogg to targeted audience

18. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

1. Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads. One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. ...
    2. Sell Private Ads. ...
    3. Include Affiliate Links in Your Content. ...
    4. Sell Digital Products. ...
    5. Use it as a Content Marketing Tool for Your Business. ...
    6. Sell Memberships. ...
    7. Use it to Build Your Credibility. ...
    8. Share the Infographic.