How to Live a Meaningful Life..

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by John Mark M. Delos Santos, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Richelle Monique

Richelle Monique New Member

Living a meaningful life doesn't always mean that you have to live it to its fullest. But for me, living a meaningful life means getting to do the things that is right and the things that make you happy. Involving and engaging yourself with a lot of people that you encounter can have a great impact not only to you but for them also. I'd say that as you plant a seed to grow yourself, you must also plant a seed to other people for them to grow, and eventually all the good things that you've done to other people will soon be something that will return to you, a good karma :)

2. eds21

eds21 New Member

Living a meaningful life for me is what you really want to happen in your life that you wont really regret becoming what is the output will be. Just to feel free of the world and not letting somebody stop you from the best you can ever be and just trust your inner self out because that's what you truly are. To make a reunion to family friends every good occasion is a good thing to life for cause we only live once you better share your best memory to your love once right. :)

3. cristine santos

cristine santos New Member

In My opinion, Living a meaningful life is living with a purpose. And sometimes it is kinda hard Because a lot of people took a lifetime to find the purpose of their life.

4. Princessi092

Princessi092 New Member

First of all start it with God. God is the prime reason of everything. Living your life meaningful starts with faith. All the other stuff follows.
    You have to know the purpose of your life.
    Value life
    Set goals

5. Erasto

Erasto New Member

Surround yourself with loving and positive people. Eat healthy and exercise. Try not to take yourself too seriously, life should also be an adventure so try take the time out to travel if you can, it will help you gain a better perceptive on things.

6. CuddleMonster

CuddleMonster New Member

Learning or knowing the meaning of life will take forever to discuss and explain to a crowd. It's a question with no correct answer and accept explanation to anybody or anyone from different paths of life. But for me, the true meaning of life is acceptance. Accepting anything or anyone is simple deeds and very easy to do. Some people forget that life will not ask for luxury, things that will make you happy or a new iphone x. Life only want you to accept that every one is a human being that cries when get hurt, beg for freedom and ask for respect.

7. Jsteph

Jsteph New Member

A meaningful life don't exist, it is a mirage that have deceived people over time, there is nothing like getting yourself together. My reason is because society has giving their own definition of what having meaningful life should be like, they tell you to do a whole lot of things, follow rules they can't follow.

Having a meaningful life is you being you, there is no special ingredients, have fun and be creative. Do those things you wish you did, because there is no much time to keep thinking, live your life and have no regrets.

Rumu likes this.
  8. Jsteph

Jsteph New Member

A meaningful life don't exist, it is a mirage that have deceived people over time, there is nothing like getting yourself together. My reason is because society has giving their own definition of what having meaningful life should be like, they tell you to do a whole lot of things, follow rules they can't follow.

Having a meaningful life is you being you, there is no special ingredients, have fun and be creative. Do those things you wish you did, because there is no much time to keep thinking, live your life and have no regrets.

9. keithleeey

keithleeey New Member

I guess the best answer to that question is that in order for you to live a meaningful life, you should live in a way that you satisfy your existence. You will not find your life meaningful if you yourself don't know its worth

10. Shamimbilha

Shamimbilha New Member

To me living a meaningful life implies opening up yourself to the spirit of God. That is giving all of you to Christ or nothing at all. I believe that when we do this then we can confidently say that we 'lived a meaningful life'

Attached Files:

11. Evz1417

Evz1417 New Member

Take the time to appreciate the little things in life. We tend to over plan which keeps us super busy. We never stop to just be in the moment and enjoy what we have in life -whether it be an amazing cup of coffee or the company we keep. It is these little things that are what truly brings us joy and happiness in life. When we learn to live in the moment, we realize we are truly blessed.

12. Msplayer

Msplayer New Member

Meaningful itself suggests a subjective narrative. I wouldn't say, one can determine what has meaning and what does not. Unless we're talking about a literal human-made interpretation like a word's definition. It just goes back to nature vs nature, which isn't something that can be effectively discussed. I would say a simple formula provides a great negotiation...But still doesn't make it right! For example. If we're all energy, existing on a plain of energy on our own paths. I'd say the only thing to worry about, is making sure your energy, or your path doesn't interfere with another's without their voluntary will. Will, being the one distinguishable aspect that has subjectiveness in that scenario. Because depending on someone else's "Will" yours might not matter.

Long story short:Do what makes you happy, for you. Don't hurt anyone else doing it.

13. mcnave

mcnave New Member

To live a meaningful life is to live in a positive way. I know it may be hard with all the unexpected circumstances that randomly comes along the way and staying positive may sometimes hard to grasp. To be able to live meaningfully we have to look at the brighter side and choose to be happy always. Surround ourselves with people worth having and deal politely with those who aren't. Just know that we have greater joy and wonderful life knowing that God is watching us always in all the ways. At the end of the day we define who we are and we give meaning to every aspects that we do.

14. vooa2828

vooa2828 New Member

I find really uplifting that many of this answers mention God. Right know I feel that I am at this dry river, trying to reboot my life and start building it from the ashes. I don't know which way to take, but i'm confident that God knows the answer. But in order to give God control of our lives, we must let all our pride go. It is only on him that we find the best version of ourselves.

15. Mona Fe Parrenas

Mona Fe Parrenas New Member

Many people may question the importance of the meaning of life and how it would help someone through the journey of life. Meaning in life gives a person a purpose in life, it motivates people to do something they love. Meaning can be extracted from anything, it can derive from a person's job, hobby or family and we are free to choose. It can also reduce the suffering we experience in this world. Everything we do in life is for the future result of happiness. Similarly, finding the meaning of life potentially makes people happy. There are questions that arise when talking about this subject such as, can you have a meaningful life without being religious? Or is there life after death? The answer to these questions may differ from person to a person. A religious person might answer the first questions by saying that the purpose or meaning of their life is to serve God and an atheist might say that the purpose of their life is to improve. Still Life Is by Choice.

16. Felansel

Felansel New Member

Living a meaningful life doesn't mean you have to be the most successful or richest person in the world. Living a meaningful life just means you've been true to yourself by doing things you really wanted and becoming a positive person in your community and at some point you are contented on what you have and what you have become through the years. Only the person who is living himself/herself can say if he did lived a meaningful life, and no other person can judged you by living your life the way you wanted it.

We can live our meaningful life in many ways it's either by having a successful job that provides your family foods and things or just to be a good person who helps and give joys to others. But in the end, only you will decide how would you rate yourself if you live with satisfaction.

17. KIMIAN

KIMIAN New Member

Life is meaningful when we are able to live life to the fullest. However, we experience failures and challenges so that we are able to find our purpose in this world. A purpose that makes us a better person to the society.

18. simplymommy

simplymommy New Member

I can say my life is meaningful if I serve my purpose well. And that is to become the best parent to my children. Not everybody is given this opportunity to become one. So when you receive this beautiful gift treasure it and make the most of it.

19. Andrea Leila

Andrea Leila New Member

Living a meaningful life starts within yourself. When you create something with your own will and decision it is the start of your life giving your life a meaning is also making your life worth living, Remember that our life is something to enjoy, have fun , make new friends discover something new. Cherish your own life reflects to others how good you are to yourself it will inspire them to be good to themselves too.

20. kwwrites

kwwrites New Member

I think living a life where you try to do the least harm is the most important thing. It's not possible to live a life free of harm - from the food we eat to the clothes we wear, the processes often exploit and harm others, but deciding where your own boundaries are and sticking to them is one thing you can do. Also, accepting that your idea of 'meaningful' is going to be different to mine, and not worrying about what other people think. As I get older, I find myself valuing more what my close friends and family think, and less what strangers may think. Good luck!