How to make money on Fivrr

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by JanetL, Nov 24, 2019.

1. JanetL

JanetL Member

I recently come across a website call fivrr, with this website you can sell your experience and skills for money,

$5 is what you charge per service you offer your client, you need to post what you can do at $5 someone that needed same type of project to be completed for him will hire and place a bid on the project after the completion of such project the money will be release to you.

Their payment method is payoneer and paypal.

You can share your experience here if you have any knowledge about their service.

2. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There are so many skills you can sell on fiverr ranging from graphics skills,networking skills and many others.
    The problem with fivrr is that you need to keep your portfolio and profile well updated so that you can be hire faster.

I can't remember if they have any referral program or affiliate program where someone can earn from referring others to the fivrr website.

3. donald78

donald78 Member

Make money on Fiverr be offer eBooks on reports you're written. Most of the services on Fiverr require that you work on a custom job for you to get paid. It offers social media services and quickly gets paid using a marketing software ideas. Create digital drawings and also becoming a virtual assistant. You can earn way more than a $5 a job and some freelancers are paid hundreds and even thousands of dollars. Fiverr is a great way to utilize your skills while earning a bit of extra cash on the side. Dive a bit better and learn how to make money on Fiverr.

4. IAMJANEL.COM

IAMJANEL.COM Member

Fiverr is a great platform. I have done business on their platform. I also use their platform for services. I joined Fiverr when they first came out and they were great. They have expanded their platform and become even better. It's great to have a $5 option on your gig, but you can charge more for more substantial work. There is no limit to what you can charge. What I like about posting on Fiverr is that you can layer your prices for different add-ons of up-sales on the same gig.

A trend on Fiverr is to sell a "how-to" PDF file for $5. Which means it's something that you don't do over and over. Instead, you just sell them information and then charge them more to do it for them. It's so much you can do with Fiverr. You should join and look around the site to learn more.