How to remove stretch marks?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pbraun, Apr 19, 2019.

1. pbraun

pbraun Member

I just gave birth and I get so depress whenever I see marks on my belly.

2. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

Before giving birth I used cocoa cream that was available in Watsons, if you know that store but I think its also available online. I just don't know if it will still work after giving birth because I used it before- based on its instruction. I've heard also about this product called "bio oil" but haven't tried yet. Don't get depressed with your stretched marks its part of becoming a mother and a sign that you bring someone to life which is very amazing.

3. MoCuishle4

MoCuishle4 New Member

Yo te recomiendo mezclar aceite de almendras y aloe vera, lo trituras junto y lo pones una vez al día. Yo en dos meses me quitó casi todas las del vientre y el pecho.

4. teresac0726

teresac0726 New Member

Honestly, I have been told that cocoa butter works miracles. There are certain exercises that you could do to help as well.

5. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

Simply using a topical extract of vitamin A, or taking vitamin A orally, can contribute to your skin’s health and overall appearance. A diet rich in certain foods, such as carrots and sweet potatoes, might also help you increase your vitamin A levels.
    Also little clinical evidence exists for aloe vera as a stretch mark cure, pure aloe vera is both a natural healing agent and a skin softener. This makes it an ideal home remedy to try for stretch marks. Apply pure aloe vera from a plant to your stretch marks daily after your shower. Lastly, Since stretch marks are scarring from skin damage, coconut oil might help heal the appearance quickly. Coconut oil has been studiedTrusted Source for its healing properties and was found in rats to reduce the time it takes for skin wounds to heal. Applying virgin coconut oil to your stretch marks each day might take away some of their red appearance.