How to stay healthy ?.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by zoubida belkheir, May 29, 2016.

1. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Eat healthy food and exercise regularly.

2. MarcFrancis

MarcFrancis New Member

Eat good and healthy food, sleep atleast 8 hours a day, drink plenty of water, do excercise, make love to your wife and most important thing is pray to God everyday.

3. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Staying is my obligation.People should be aware on dangers of not staying healthy.Everyone should forward to getting the correct information on how to plan their meals and all constituents needed for a diet in appropriate proportions.

4. evequicho

evequicho Member

Be healthy to get wealthy. It is very important to become healthy for you to gain wealth. Someone cannot get into work if he/she is ill. Reality speaks...no work...no pay. For you to achieve health, I recommend drinking water often, have enough rest and good sleep, have your dose of sunlight everyday between 6 AM to 8 AM and always wear a smile. The positive energy that you can get from being happy aroused the natural healing of your body and mind.

5. janangelo18

janangelo18 New Member

There are many things you can do to maintain a healthy lifestyle on a daily basis, including incorporating more spontaneous physical activity, making relatively good food choices consistently, and finding better ways to manage daily stress.

In order to manage daily stress better in your pursuit of a healthier lifestyle, incorporate stress coping skills, time management, adequate rest time, and leisure activities that allow for down time.

6. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

It is hard to stay healthy especially the temptation of our body. But we need to stay healthy in order for us to live long. We have to be mindful for what we eat. Not all foods are good for our health. If we couldnt stop ourselves from eating unhealthy foods, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes or not getting enough sleep we might die early. Always have a balance. Drink a lot of water instead alcohol or sugary drinks. Eat more protein and less carbs. Sleep on time and dont sleep late. Exercise daily.

7. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

Staying healthy involves a few aspects in life. For example keeping your weight in check is often easier said than done, but a few simple tips can help. First off, if you’re overweight, focus initially on not gaining any more weight. This by itself can improve your health. Then, when you’re ready, try to take off some extra pounds for an even greater health boost.

8. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Maintain a Healthy lifestyle choose fruits and green leafy vegetables with lots of water sleep at least 8 hrs a day proper exercise or just walking with your dog.Be happy always and stress free ,be positive in dealing stressors and above all PRAY always to the LORD.

9. merci

merci New Member

To stay healthy must eat nutritious food and exercise regularly. Eat and sleep in proper time. Make proper hygiene from inner and outside and drink alcohol only moderate. Make it clean and fresh our surroundings and of course Protect our self from sexually transmitted.

10. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i guess in order to stay healthy discipline yourself well. Drink enough water everyday,eat enough with proper amount,do exercise as needed. Being healthy is in you on how you make it in your way just make sure you are willing to be healthy.

11. To stay healthy for me. I have balanced diet, proper exercise, eating healthy foods such as, vegetables, nuts and fruits. I complete my eight hours sleep. I don't mind stress. I avoid unhealthy habits and foods. most specially, I love and discipline myself.

12. merci

merci New Member

To stay healthy must discipline our daily lifestyle especially eating nutritious food like fresh vegetable and fruits. Avoid eating fats food and sweet. Monitor always our sugar level. Must our body needs workout even simple way like cleaning the house and biking or walking. Be concern your gain weight and avoid too much work. Take time to rest and relax.

13. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

This is a challenging one especially in this world we are living right now. We are surrounded by man-made industry and processed foods such as preservatives, aspartame, artifical sweeteners, from the smokes and fumes that we inhale in the city and many more. It is almost everywhere and people have no idea that these things are taking a toll in their lives. We are also bombarded from our work that stresses us out that causes adrenal burnout. This is not a good thing because this causes anxiety and depression which are pretty common to people nowadays. But there are some ways to avoid this.

- Eat only whole/reals foods. Foods that dont contain harsh chemicals and foods that are being grown naturally.
    - Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep. Sleep is vital for our health. It heals the body in so many ways and by sleeping for less than 6 hours a day will have negative effects on your life.
    - Exercise by atleast 40 mins to 1 hour a day. Don't be a sloth and slack on your couch or bed the whole day. Sedentary lifestyle is a silent killer.
    - Do not forget to de-stress such as having a vacation with your friends or family. Your mind and body needs time to relax.

I hope this helps guys out there. :)

14. ranerii10

ranerii10 Member

Staying healthy is a matter of choice. if you want a healthy lifestyle you must consider proper diet and exercise. drink 8-12 glasses everyday to keep you hydrated. sleep at least 8 hours a day. always enjoy and have fun. don't mind stress. avoid unhealthy habits and take care of your self. just remember that we want to live healthy and enjoy life.

15. janaya24

janaya24 New Member

There are a lot of ways for you to stay healthy. Firstly, watch what you eat. There are a lot of foods that will really nourish your body with vitamins and minerals. These include vegetables and fruits. You can still eat some sweets and fast food but not too often. Work out is also another thing to stay healthy. Exercising is good both for your body and mind. And the last thing you need is self-discipline and self-control to make all of these happen.

16. map8813

map8813 Member

To stay healthy, you must follow these four pictures I attached here. It is natural way to stay healthy in life. First one, you must sleep 8 hours a day. Our body and organs need to rest to still give better function when you wake up. Next, drink lot of water with 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday to make our body hydrated because 70% of our body needs water. It will also help our skin to moisturize, help to lose fats and make our face look fresh. Then, eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables. These food can contain vitamins, minerals that our body needs. And Lastly, have a proper exercise at lease 1 to 2 hours a day. This will help our bones and muscles to be stronger so we can live longer.

upload_2019-3-21_12-15-56.png upload_2019-3-21_12-16-35.png
    View attachment 3604

Attached Files:

17. map8813

map8813 Member

To stay healthy, you must follow these four pictures I attached here. It is natural way to stay healthy in life. First one, you must sleep 8 hours a day. Our body and organs need to rest to still give better function when you wake up. Next, drink lot of water with 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday to make our body hydrated because 70% of our body needs water. It will also help our skin to moisturize, help to lose fats and make our face look fresh. Then, eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables. These food can contain vitamins, minerals that our body needs. And Lastly, have a proper exercise at lease 1 to 2 hours a day. This will help our bones and muscles to be stronger so we can live longer.

View attachment 3600 View attachment 3601

18. romilda

romilda Member

You just have a proper diet and exercise in order to be healthy.